Gays' wedding cakes & the Bible

Gays' wedding cakes & the Bible

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Feb 23

@mike69 said
I understood and typed correctly although this answers nothing of my questions and I’m sure it’s intentional. Who said he had anything them as brothers and sisters in a discriminating manner. It’s just a path he can’t go down because of his personal relationship with Christ and staying true to himself.
Baking them a cake is far from supporting their beliefs. He's in business. His attitude is the exact same as "we don't serve your kind here".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 Feb 23

@mike69 said
You’ve got to be kidding me, this is what you’re going with to defend against the discrimination against the baker by making it personal therefore stepping on right to religious freedom and all that entails. It’s his personal relationship not sure any of you are in there to know anything.
The baker is the one DOing the discrimination here.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
18 Feb 23
1 edit

@mike69 said
You’ve got to be kidding me, this is what you’re going with to defend against the discrimination against the baker by making it personal therefore stepping on right to religious freedom and all that entails. It’s his personal relationship not sure any of you are in there to know anything.
You’re not very intelligent are you.

The baker being in the world and serving homosexuals by baking them cakes, is not him being of the world and condoning homosexuality.