Gen. 6

Gen. 6

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
03 May 12
1 edit

About the angels falling to earth to have sex with the women.

The book of Enoch says that 200 of them came down to earth.

The reason i say this is because it was talked about about 2 months ago.

It was in my prophecy in the news magazine.

Moves
03 May 12

Originally posted by RBHILL

Take it to RJHINDS spanky.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 May 12

So what aspect of this is "in the news"? I mean, why is your magazine talking about this now? I'm just asking, not trying to be confrontational.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 May 12
1 edit

Check these two videos out on Islam in Bible prophecy.

prophecy in the news - Islamic takeover

&feature=related

The following interpretation of Revelation is the best I have heard. It Identifies the forth horse as Islam and the rider as death and Hell following.

&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Moves
03 May 12

There is in fact a known condition where people have hallucinations at night where they are
paralysed or just frozen in the bed and something comes and has sex with them.

Used to be that the something was angels... Now it's usually aliens.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
03 May 12

Originally posted by googlefudge
There is in fact a known condition where people have hallucinations at night where they are

Succubus/incubus

Moves
03 May 12

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Succubus/incubus
That too.

R

California

Moves
04 May 12

Originally posted by Suzianne
So what aspect of this is "in the news"? I mean, why is your magazine talking about this now? I'm just asking, not trying to be confrontational.
In the magazine the subjext was the rapture and it talked about 7 different raptures and enoch was one of them. But also it talked about what went on in his day from the book of enoch.

R

California

Moves
04 May 12

http://www.summascriptura.com/html/Enoch_1_GHS.html

The Book of Enoch ~ Chapter 6 {Top}

6:1 6:1 And it came to pass, after the children of men had increased in those days,

RHC

RL

6:2beautiful and comely daughters were born to them.6:2 And the angels, the sons of the heavens, saw and lusted after them, and said one to another: "Behold, we will choose for ourselves wives from among the children of men,

RHC

RL

6:3and will beget for ourselves children."6:3 And Semjaza, who was their leader, said to them: "I fear that perhaps ye will not

RHC

RL

6:4be willing to do this deed, and I alone shall suffer for this great sin."6:4 Then all answered him and said: "We all will swear an oath, and bind ourselves mutually by a curse,

RHC

RL

6:5that we will not give up this plan, but will make this plan a deed."6:5 Then they all swore together, and bound themselves

RHC

RL

6:6mutually by a curse; and together they were

two hundred.

6:6 And they descended on Ardîs, which is the summit of Mount Hermon; and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn

RHC

RL

6:7on it and bound themselves mutually by a curse.6:7 And these are the names of their leaders: Semjaza, who was their leader, Urakibarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Saraqujal,

RHC

RL

6:8Asael, Armers, Batraal, Ananî, Zaqebe, Samsaveel, Sartael, Turel, Jomjael, Arazjal. 6:8 These are the leaders of the two hundred angels, and the others all were with them.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 May 12

Originally posted by googlefudge

And this, from the Wikipedia entry on Nephilim: (the texts referred to are The Book of Enoch, and The Book of Jubilees)

"According to these texts, the fallen angels who begat the Nephilim were cast into Tartarus (Greek Enoch 20:2), a place of 'total darkness'. However, Jubilees also states that God granted ten percent of the disembodied spirits of the Nephilim to remain after the flood, as demons, to try to lead the human race astray (through idolatry, the occult, etc.) until the final Judgment.

In addition to Enoch, the Book of Jubilees (7:21–25) also states that ridding the Earth of these Nephilim was one of God's purposes for flooding the Earth in Noah's time. These works describe the Nephilim as being evil giants."

The fallen angels of this time were no hallucinations. Their offspring were no normal humans.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 May 12

In the magazine the subjext was the rapture and it talked about 7 different raptures and enoch was one of them. But also it talked about what went on in his day from the book of enoch.
I see. Okay, an article on the rapture(s) seems appropriate for our times. I see how a discussion of Enoch would follow.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 May 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
I see. Okay, an article on the rapture(s) seems appropriate for our times. I see how a discussion of Enoch would follow.
After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.”
(Revelation 4:1 NKJV)

Some think this is an allusion to the rapture. What do you think?

Christ said, “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
(Matthew 24:29-31 NKJV)

Others refer to the above verses spoken by Christ and say this refers to the rapture after the tribulation. What do you think?

P.S. Rapture is French for being "caught up" as Paul mentions in his letter to the Thessalonians when he says, "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 NKJV)