1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Feb '15 10:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    We YEC Christians are not interested to a bridge to Brooklyn. We are interested in the Doorway to paradise in God's Heaven. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Like I said, at least you are posting here on the science fiction channel.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Feb '15 12:02
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Like I said, at least you are posting here on the science fiction channel.
    Ha, ha 😀
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 02:39
    Here we go again. RJHind's typical 98% fluctuating and shifting science talk and maybe 2% the word of God.

RJ do you believe that the Bible is only inspired by God if it agrees with Creation Science ?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 05:06
    Originally posted by sonship
    Here we go again. RJHind's typical 98% fluctuating and shifting science talk and maybe 2% the word of God.

RJ do you believe that the Bible is only inspired by God if it agrees with Creation Science ?
    Of course not. However, I do believe that the young earth creation science is closer to the the inspired word of God than the old earth and evolution theories that is falsely called science. 😏
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 17:11
    We YEC Christians are not interested to a bridge to Brooklyn. We are interested in the Doorway to paradise in God's Heaven. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    Then why do you, with your second paragraph, walk away from it?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Feb '15 19:58
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Then why do you, with your second paragraph, walk away from it?
    What second paragraph? What is "it" that you believe I am walking away from?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 09:18
    What second paragraph? What is "it" that you believe I am walking away from?
    You are walking away from reality. You believe in the fantasy that a god will come down and fix all our boo boo's. It just goes to show the true intelligence of the religious. And not just Christianity but ALL religions that puts off the hard work to some god or other.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 17:39
    You are walking away from reality. You believe in the fantasy that a god will come down and fix all our boo boo's. It just goes to show the true intelligence of the religious. And not just Christianity but ALL religions that puts off the hard work to some god or other.
    Your reality of a bridge to Brooklyn is not near as important to me as faith in Christ and hope of eternal life. 😏
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 19:10
    Your reality of a bridge to Brooklyn is not near as important to me as faith in Christ and hope of eternal life. 😏
    And that is ALL you are going to get: Promises, Promises and more promises.

That is SUCH a human thing too. Humans make promises. Gods don't NEED promises. They can do whatever the hell they want. Assuming there is such a thing as god or gods.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 20:28
    And that is ALL you are going to get: Promises, Promises and more promises.

That is SUCH a human thing too. Humans make promises. Gods don't NEED promises. They can do whatever the hell they want. Assuming there is such a thing as god or gods.
    Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
    And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
    For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
    Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
    But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
    The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(2 Peter 3:3-9 KJV)
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 22:45
    [b]Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
    And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
    For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and t ...[text shortened]... hat any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(2 Peter 3:3-9 KJV)[/b]
    Sure, of COURSE they have to deal with scoffers. I SCOFF at it too.

Been 2000 years and no deity has come down to strike us all dead. Another 200,000 years will also go by with nothing heard from your fantasy god.

I just wish I could live to see the end of religion. Not just Christianity but ALL religions that say you have to worship some god or other.

Eventually that time will come when we will have freedom FROM religion and we won't have to put up with the likes of you and your buddies.
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Feb '15 23:57
    Sure, of COURSE they have to deal with scoffers. I SCOFF at it too.

Been 2000 years and no deity has come down to strike us all dead. Another 200,000 years will also go by with nothing heard from your fantasy god.

I just wish I could live to see the end of religion. Not just Christianity but ALL religions that say you have to worship some god or other ...[text shortened]... l have freedom FROM religion and we won't have to put up with the likes of you and your buddies.
    Yes, I know. That is why I quoted this. The apostle Peter is talking about you as one of those scoffers in the latter days. 😏
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 12:00
    Yes, I know. That is why I quoted this. The apostle Peter is talking about you as one of those scoffers in the latter days. 😏
    And OF COURSE, you being the genius, KNOWS it's the latter days. Sure.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Feb '15 17:51
    And OF COURSE, you being the genius, KNOWS it's the latter days. Sure.
    I am only a Near Genius redneck. However, that is all it takes to KNOW these are the latter days. And I don't believe that God will come down and fix ALL our boo boos. Your boo boos may not be included. 😏
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    18 Feb '15 15:191 edit
    I am only a Near Genius redneck. However, that is all it takes to KNOW these are the latter days. And I don't believe that God will come down and fix ALL our boo boos. Your boo boos may not be included. 😏
    That is the problem with you religious types. You are fully conditioned to think a god will help humans, like ignore the main issues like climate change, and just let George do it. In case you didn't get the analogy, George=some kind of god.

Religious types denigrate women using the bible or quran as reference where it says stuff like a man is worth 50 shekels but a woman only 30. One thing I am sure of in MY mind anyway, is a god, a REAL god, not your man made caricature of a god, but a REAL god, would NEVER say men are worth one level but women are worth another level. This god might say, hey woman, you want to do the work of a man, ok, but you better buff up so your muscles will at least have endurance. It would never just say, for instance, women can never be priests, women have to sit over THERE in church, women can't be in the upper realm of the power in the church.

ALL that is 100% TOTALLY man made. Therefore, the whole edifice of your so-called religion is man made, just so the upper ranks can control the population with their ridiculous fear factor control methods, YOU HAVE ORIGINAL SIN, therefore if you don't come to church, be baptized, believe in OUR version of what WE think a god is like, you WILL go to hell. BELIEVE in us, you will go to heaven.

Bullocks.

And I sincerely hope I have offended you. You NEED offending.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree