1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    04 Nov '18 23:12
    @divegeester said
    Sarcschism

The incorrect use of sarcasm or humorous quip whereby the word or phrase does not mean what the author intended.

E.g. “sook” : Australian slang for a person lacking in spirit or self confidence.

Not to be confused with Sarchasm which is commonly understood to be the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
    cry babies!!

Get into the spirit of it!!
  2. Joined
    06 Nov '18
    Moves
    06 Nov '18 06:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    06 Nov '18 10:422 edits
    Categlorification - An overly labored attempt to fit a diverse base of forum posters into neatly arrayed groupings. Done mostly to fetch a bit of humor and/or to broadcast cleverness and creativity.

🙂
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Nov '18 14:55
    @wolfe63 said
    Categlorification - An overly labored attempt to fit a diverse base of forum posters into neatly arrayed groupings. Done mostly to fetch a bit of humor and/or to broadcast cleverness and creativity.

🙂
    If you a referring to the OP and subsequent other topical additions then you are in error as the descriptions are referring to behaviours, not individuals.
  5. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    06 Nov '18 17:12
    @divegeester said
    If you a referring to the OP and subsequent other topical additions then you are in error as the descriptions are referring to behaviours, not individuals.
    Behaviors that you have all but mastered.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 01:53
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke

Sonship recently introduced me to a new term:

See if you can glean some helpful things here in addition.

How To Argue (But Not Fight) With A Narcissist

YouTube
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 02:12
    Sonship what will your internet overlords who observe your posting here, and have on the rare occasion stepped in to coach you, think of you calling Ghoast of a Duke a narcissist?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 03:07
    @sonship said

How To Argue (But Not Fight) With A Narcissist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIbFtZMVwxk
    But aren't you biggest narcissist on this forum?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 08:16
    @divegeester

I said to Ghost -

The meaning of this sentence is -

10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 08:36
    @divegeester said
    Sonship what will your internet overlords who observe your posting here, and have on the rare occasion stepped in to coach you, think of you calling Ghoast of a Duke a narcissist?
    The Ghost is possibly the only person who has ever existed who is simultaneously a narcissist and a leper.

😲
  11. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 08:564 edits
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    The Ghost is possibly the only person who has ever existed who is simultaneously a narcissist and a leper.

😲
    In spite of all of this, you're still charismatic.
    A true narcileper .☺

Edit: Getting "bold" script while on my tablet is too challenging for my gnarled digits.
  12. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 09:08
    @divegeester said
    Cool! Behavioral analysis is in my wheelhouse.
    I actually enjoyed the creative aspects of your word-coining.
    I've always felt, when it comes to language; spelling; punctuation and word structure...there's only one rule: There no rules. 😀

My English professor was a true poetic libertine.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 11:18
    @wolfe63 said
    In spite of all of this, you're still charismatic.
    A true narcileper .☺

Edit: Getting "bold" script while on my tablet is too challenging for my gnarled digits.
    'Narcileper'. Nice.

I wonder if that traces its origin to narcolepsy where people who are narcissistic and struggling with leprosy have a tendency to fall asleep without...

😴 😴 😴
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Nov '18 14:47
    @wolfe63 said
    I've always felt, when it comes to language; spelling; punctuation and word structure...there's only one rule: There no rules. 😀

Pleased you enjoyed it; it was meant to be witty/humorous with a point and without mentioning names i.e. those who know...know.

When it comes to language and spelling I'm reasonable at the former but poor at the latter, being as I am a little dyslexic, type fast on a phone or tablet, make lots of mistakes and get auto-corrected. Hence many of my posts having "edits".
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 05:15
    @wolfe63 said

Ahh, nice.

My profs were all humorless, by-the-book, grognards whose sole aim in life was to bring down my grade average. At least this taught me to always watch my spelling and grammar... or else.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree