1. Joined
    10 Apr '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 07:49
    How has god effected your life?

He has effected my life since as long as I can.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 07:57
    Originally posted by Sratpam

He's running my government. I find it very irritating.
  3. Joined
    10 Apr '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 08:10
    I do believe you are right. People are running the Gov't, not God.

God is amazing he belives in peace and that every should be accepting kind to each other.πŸ™‚
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 12:30
    I do believe you are right. People are running the Gov't, not God.

God is amazing he belives in peace and that every should be accepting kind to each other.πŸ™‚
    God has beliefs too?
    Pity he doesn't act on them.
  5. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 12:41

affected
  6. Subscriberwidgetonline
    NowYouSeeIt
    NowYouDon't
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 12:46
    Originally posted by Starrman
    affected....
    I don't can. πŸ˜› I don't jar. 😡 I don't smoke. πŸ˜‰ I prefer my food fresh. πŸ™„ So does God.
  7. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 12:54
    He has effected my life since as long as I can...
    ...hold your breath?

Now, just how many accounts do you have, RB?
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    ZellulΓ€rer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 12:55
    affected
    Your creator would effect your life. Effectively.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 16:46
    affected
    Afleck-ted
  10. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    07 Apr '06 17:58
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    [b]Afleck-ted[/b]
    AFFLACK!
  11. Joined
    10 Apr '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 07:32
    I have been all over America on Mission trips and have seen Gods will come to effect in many different ways. He has changed many people lives and have effected my life.

God sent his son Jesus to teach us his ways. Jesus effected many people lives like the 12 disciples who are very different people that joined together under ones name, God. Jesus effected one man's life by making him see again.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 08:24
    I have been all over America on Mission trips and have seen Gods will come to effect in many different ways. He has changed many people lives and have effected my life.

God sent his son Jesus to teach us his ways. Jesus effected many people lives like the 12 disciples who are very different people that joined together under ones name, God. Jesus effected one man's life by making him see again.
    hello scatpam,

i was following your secret code very well with your first two posts. am i correct to assume that the first sentence of your secret code begins with 'remember one'? also... what role do the mis-spelt words take in effect of the overall code? thank you.
  13. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 12:07

It's a simple case of misattribution. People change their lives in every culture and in every belief system every day. There is no reason to assume Jesus or god are involved in the process. People are capable of some amazing things all on their own, or with a little help from their friends and family. It may be the case that someone's belief in god helped them change their life, but that is not the same thing as god causing the change himself. Belief in god seems to have a placebo effect in many cases. But those people who have changed their lives for the better deserve a little credit of their own.

It's a curious phenomenon that god gets the credit for everything good that happens, but somehow manages to escape the blame for anything bad. I think it's a package deal, with credit/blame being interwoven. God is either the ultimate cause of everything, or he is the cause of nothing. You can't pick and choose.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 12:45

Wait just a second here. Just because he created me and breathed life into his creation, and we have a church on about every other street corner in no way means God has any impact on me whatsoever. Its all about me. Me, me, me, me, me, not you, me.....
  15. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    09 Apr '06 14:101 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    Wait just a second here. Just because he created me and breathed life into his creation, and we have a church on about every other street corner in no way means God has any impact on me whatsoever. Its all about me. Me, me, me, me, me, not you, me.....
    God has no impact on you. It is society's collective approach toward god which has an impact. Always remember that every church was constructed by man and every bible was printed by man. God is merely the mascot for this sprawling edifice that mankind has built.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree