1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '22 09:101 edit
    God Forbid is a good podcast made by ABC radio in Australia.

Blurb: Religion: it’s at the centre of world affairs, but profound questions still remain. Why are you here? What happens when you die? Does God matter? God Forbid seeks the answers.*

Highly recommended.

Edit: * Actually, it casts a far wider net than this blurb suggests.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Jan '22 09:161 edit
    Recent editions:

Lessons in leadership
    What is true leadership all about - giving or taking? Serving others, or being served?

Fostering sacred creativity in a secular world
    The great writer and Nobel Prize winner André Gide said, “Art is a collaboration between God and the artist and the less the artist does, the better."

How technology is changing the way we grieve
    Is it possible to be biologically dead, but socially alive? What would that entail?

Disagreeing well
    In some ways we will always be different – it’s a wonderful part of life, but it comes with disagreement and even conflict. But intolerance can be a good and natural response to the intolerable.

Toward an inclusive society for people with disability
    December 3 is the International Day for People with Disability. It's an important day for the one-third of Australian households which include a person with a disability, and for society-at-large.

The hot potatoes of 2021
    2021 has been a year of challenges and changes for so many people worldwide.

Four editions a month and the archive goes back to 2018.

There are some potential thread topics here.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Jan '22 09:291 edit
    @FMF

If only there were enough time. I think too that there would be lots of good thread topics generated.

Had to comment on this almost lost thread. And why the heck the thumbs down?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Jan '22 10:27
    @josephw said
    @FMF

If only there were enough time. I think too that there would be lots of good thread topics generated.

Had to comment on this almost lost thread. And why the heck the thumbs down?
    With some, I think they thumb down pretty good things, just because of the speaker, shame it means they are no longer listening to someone who should be treated as an individual, instead have turned them into something less than. I have not checked it out yet.
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    27 Jan '22 14:44
    @kellyjay said
    With some, I think they thumb down pretty good things, just because of the speaker, shame it means they are no longer listening to someone who should be treated as an individual, instead have turned them into something less than. I have not checked it out yet.
    I think you said it right.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Jan '22 01:03
    @josephw said
    @FMF

And why the heck the thumbs down?
    Suzianne.

Suzianne thumbs down every post of FMF’s or mine, which she comes across.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Jan '22 01:061 edit
    @divegeester said
    Suzianne.

Suzianne thumbs down every post of FMF’s or mine, which she comes across.
    How do you explain the other two dozen red thumbs each of your posts gets?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree