1. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 12:021 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    But you must understand that there is only one true God. All other so-called gods are false gods. People can consider Kings and Emperors and judges, and Egyptian cows as gods and many did. However, they are false gods.
    again you were not asked how many true gods there are. Here is what you were asked,

Is it therefore possible to be a god, whether true or false and not be the personage of God himself, this is what you were actually asked.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 12:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    again you were not asked how many true gods there are. Here is what you were asked,

Is it therefore possible to be a god, whether true or false and not be the personage of God himself, this is what you were actually asked.
    You sound like a lawyer that only wants a parial truth. A lawyer that wishes to surpress that part of the truth they don't like. However, I am not going to play that game. I try to provide the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The truth is that there is only one true God in the person of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. All others that are called gods are false gods.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 12:291 edit
    You sound like a lawyer that only wants a parial truth. A lawyer that wishes to surpress that part of the truth they don't like. However, I am not going to play that game. I try to provide the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The truth is that there is only one true God in the person of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. All others that are called gods are false gods.
    No i sound like someone that will not let you introduce irrelevancy, you have been asked numerous questions to try to get to the truth of the matter, all of which you have evaded in some form or another. So we shall try again,

4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 12:50
    No i sound like someone that will not let you introduce irrelevancy, you have been asked numerous questions to try to get to the truth of the matter, all of which you have evaded in some form or another. So we shall try again,

It is only possible to be a false god or the true God.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 12:541 edit
    It is only possible to be a false god or the true God.
    you were not asked if its possible to be a false or a true god, what you were actually asked was, is it therefore possible to be a god, whether true or false and not be the personage of God himself,
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 13:02
    you were not asked if its possible to be a false or a true god, what you were actually asked was, is it therefore possible to be a god, whether true or false and not be the personage of God himself,
    I said it is possible to be a false god without being the personage of God himself.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Feb '14 13:052 edits
    I said it is possible to be a false god without being the personage of God himself.
    but this is not what you were asked, what you were actually asked was,

is it therefore possible to be a god, whether true or false and not be the personage of God himself, to which you answered elsewhere as yes,

thankyou Hinds.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree