This equation looks right
  2. Standard memberspiritmangr8ness
    Doh!!! Or--Are--I
    Springfield, USA
    Moves
    23 Jun '06 09:59
    Originally posted by Vladamir no1
    We created god, god did not create us.
    'Religion is society worshipping itself' (Durkheim)
    Did not Plato make this argument centuries ago? This is a relality argument. The physical is an imperfect representation of what is real. You know the Idea or (concept) of a thing is the indestructable and permenent reality. Now. Let's say for the sake of the argument, that you are the idea of a creator. Then would you be actual or a concept based upon these parameters? I heard the argument for natural selection. In theory it makes for good conversation, however here is the point. In the last, let's say year or even thousand years there has been no empiracle evidence of any human being springing into existence. Or maybe I haven't been up on the news. I will submit to this however, I am not a superstious man either. If infact man was created through some labaratory experiment based upon a layout and concept. Those who participated are definately superior beings and supernatural. If that is not too far out of a theory, then religion would serve as an excellent code of ethics!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree