1. Joined
    30 Dec '04
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 18:42
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

If you equate God with the universe you are dwelling in the realm of animism, not in the realm of the Judeo-Christian faith.

Animism is a man-invented religion. In fact all religions are, except the Judeo-Christian faith. In fact the Judeo-Christian faith is not a faith in the usual traditional sense. The Judeo-Christian faith is the revelation of the one and only true God to humanity.
    I'm sure all the Sikhs, Hindus, Moslems, Shintoists, Buddhists et al in the world would beg to disagree?
  2. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 00:081 edit
    Originally posted by Darfius
    So God created Himself? Horrid metaphor, unless of course you are presupposing a straw-God.
    No: The big U created the creators of your god totally out of pieces of itself The pieces formed bigger pieces and than created god,
    at first needed a momommy-god then a daddy-god. finally a lot of baby-gods who decided the pieces of the big U were just toys,,then the pieces decided to created just one childish-god that ate the mommy anddaddy-gods snd all the other baby-gods . the pieces we're pleased at first until the childish-god said to one of the pieces " I Am" and that single piece went to tell the other pieces, never hearing the childish-god finish with " your daddy"

and that's how the big U created your daddy-god
  3. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 00:291 edit
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

If you equate God with the universe you are dwelling in the realm of animism, not in the realm of the Judeo-Christian faith.

Animism is a man-invented religion. In fact all religions are, except the Judeo-Christian faith. In fact the J ...[text shortened]... faith is the revelation of the one and only true God to humanity.
    since your the realm of the Judeo-Christian faith is based on anumism, You ought to go with the flow and accept who your god really is. and try and leave Christ outta this the big U smiles on Jesus.
  4. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 01:13
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    since your the realm of the Judeo-Christian faith is based on anumism, You ought to go with the flow and accept who your god really is. and try and leave Christ outta this the big U smiles on Jesus.
    I've never hear of anumism. It sounds to me like pantheism.
  5. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 03:31
    Originally posted by Coletti
    I've never hear of anumism. It sounds to me like pantheism.
    You will soo be hearing much more about it , The big U is preparing to reclaim his long lost Son and free his little pieces, for now be content with this :
    "U is in heaven , all's well with the world"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree