God sent Trump to save Israel from Iran?

God sent Trump to save Israel from Iran?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
23 Mar 19

In the wake of Trump recognizing [with a message on Twitter] Israel's sovereignty over the disputed Golan Heights a matter of days before embattled Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu contests a national election in Israel, evangelical Christian U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo says "I am confident that the Lord is at work here".

Is this a view that Christians here subscribe to?

Moves
23 Mar 19

@fmf said
In the wake of Trump recognizing [with a message on Twitter] Israel's sovereignty over the disputed Golan Heights a matter of days before embattled Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu contests a national election in Israel, evangelical Christian U.S. Secretary of State Pompeo says "I am confident that the Lord is at work here".

Is this a view that Christians here subscribe to?
I doubt very much if whodey, KellyJay or secondson will reply to you and I would expect them to probably align with Pompeo.

It’s deliberate inflammatory nonsense of course. I sometimes wonder if the Trump admistration is looking to make war in the Middle East and use Israel as the excuse.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
23 Mar 19

@FMF

Trump might be hailed as the far-right's "White Jesus", but he is no one's savior.

Moves
23 Mar 19

@suzianne said
@FMF

Trump might be hailed as the far-right's "White Jesus", but he is no one's savior.
Saviour has a “u” in it.

Pun intended.

F

Moves
23 Mar 19

@suzianne said
@FMF

Have you got links to where people are hailing Trump as the "White Jesus"?

Moves
23 Mar 19

@fmf said
Probably not. It’s just more extreme partisan rhetoric.

F

Moves
23 Mar 19

@divegeester said
Probably not. It’s just more extreme partisan rhetoric.
It's similar - in its hyperbole and sneering, not to mention its fabrication and projection - to the kind of thing Trump might say. Discourse in the U.S. ~ with its whodeys and its Suziannes ~ appears to have reached a nadir.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Mar 19

@fmf said
It's similar - in its hyperbole and sneering, not to mention its fabrication and projection - to the kind of thing Trump might say. Discourse in the U.S. ~ with its whodeys and its Suziannes ~ appears to have reached a nadir.
Whatever would you do if the Spirituality Forum "went away"?

Who would you target to badmouth next?

Seems like the one following people around looking for someone to kick is you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Mar 19
1 edit

@fmf said
I wish I did, but he will always have people like you standing back saying "Nuh-uh!"

Stop trying to pee on my leg.

F

Moves
24 Mar 19

@suzianne said
I wish I did, but he will always have people like you standing back saying "Nuh-uh!"

Stop trying to pee on my leg.
You said people are hailing Trump as the "White Jesus" but now you say you don't have anything to support this assertion?

F

Moves
24 Mar 19

@suzianne said
Whatever would you do if the Spirituality Forum "went away"?

Who would you target to badmouth next?

Seems like the one following people around looking for someone to kick is you.
Does this mean you agree or disagree with the suggestion that discourse in the U.S. appears to have reached a nadir?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Mar 19

@fmf said
Seriously, it's okay for you to not understand my posts. It's not mandatory for you to act all "holier than thou" over them.

F

Moves
30 Mar 19

@suzianne said
Seriously, it's okay for you to not understand my posts. It's not mandatory for you to act all "holier than thou" over them.
Your political hyperbole and fabrication is Trumpian.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Mar 19

@fmf said
Does this mean you agree or disagree with the suggestion that discourse in the U.S. appears to have reached a nadir?
It seems that discourse in this forum is running close to a "nadir". This is naturally what happens when you try to run off all the interesting posters.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Mar 19

@fmf said
Your political hyperbole and fabrication is Trumpian.
Whatever helps you sleep at night, Mr. Orwell.