1. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 01:44
    I hope you Jesus people are watching what your God has done to little children!
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 01:55
    Originally posted by shiloh
    I hope you Jesus people are watching what your God has done to little children!
    Uh, actually it was your god who runs this world. His name is Satan, whom you worship directly or indirectly. He doesn't really care if you even believe he exist's, so long as you follow his world system...so please, don't accuse the true God whom the world hates.
  3. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 02:01
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Uh, actually it was your god who runs this world. His name is Satan, whom you worship directly or indirectly. He doesn't really care if you even believe he exist's, so long as you follow his world system...so please, don't accuse the true God whom the world hates.
    Seriously? This is sarcasm, yes? Right?!
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 02:09
    Seriously? This is sarcasm, yes? Right?!
    Biblical facts.
  5. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 02:22
    Biblical facts.
    "Biblical facts" is an oxymoron (pun avoided). Please try again.
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 02:49
    Is this another of those Abrahamic Job things ? I wonder what those 2 are betting this time. Curious how you called Satan a god. And you say that the world hates your true god. I think you have some unresolved issues. 🙄
  7. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:40
    Originally posted by caissad4
    Is this another of those Abrahamic Job things ? I wonder what those 2 are betting this time. Curious how you called Satan a god. And you say that the world hates your true god. I think you have some unresolved issues. 🙄
    "Religious" people all have issues, but no more than the rest of us. They have different issues. They are concerned with convincing the rest of us they have found the truth, which is a lie. If they were capable of that, so would we be, and we wouldn't be having this discussion.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 03:51
    Actually its my god that runs the world.
    His name is Steve.

StevieLooYah

😏
  9. Joined
    26 Oct '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 04:00
    Mine is Thor. He has a big f*****g hammer. Hah!
  10. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 15:49
    Or as I like to tell certain people: "Your god was nailed to a cross and my god wields a big hammer."

I don't think this situation requires any further clarification.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 16:08
    "Religious" people all have issues, but no more than the rest of us. They have different issues. They are concerned with convincing the rest of us they have found the truth, which is a lie. If they were capable of that, so would we be, and we wouldn't be having this discussion.
    What about non religious theists; what type of issues do you think they have?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 18:58
    Thor can't move that big f*****g hammer. Hah!
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Dec '12 18:59
    Originally posted by Ullr
    Or as I like to tell certain people: "Your god was nailed to a cross and my god wields a big hammer."

I don't think this situation requires any further clarification.
    Unlike you, I read the end of the book. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree