1. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 02:55
    Originally posted by Jonathan1
    you cant see the wind but you know it is there!!!!! so that means God is there!!!
    Christ is the only person we should worship!
    Thou shalt have no other gods before Me!!! That is the first comandment givin by God to us!!!!!
    you cant see the wind but you know it is there!!!!! so that means God is there!!!

Huh? Because there is wind, God exists? What sort of drugs are you taking, mate?

Thou shalt have no other gods before Me!!! That is the first comandment givin by God to us!!!!!

Well, it's the first commandment in the bible. Quite whether the bible is the word of God is quite another matter.
  2. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 14:44
    Conclusion: Avoid the brussel sprouts to reduce on wind. Therefore not creating more gods to worship.
  3. The sky
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 17:11
    Originally posted by lausey
    Conclusion: Avoid the brussel sprouts to reduce on wind. Therefore not creating more gods to worship.
    Ah, so that is why Pythagoras forbade beans! Now it all makes sense!
  4. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 18:38
    That is some twisted logic mate. 😕😕
  5. Joined
    23 Sep '05
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 19:03
    tell me how you know 4 sure you are!!!!
    Perhaps, if you ask him nicely, he'll show you how, in private. 😉
  6. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Mar '07 21:211 edit
    hey everyone... at last we have proof... all those years we've been looking, thanks jonathan1, you are the man.... at last.... you cant see the wind but its there so there must be a god... of course, why didnt i think of that... how silly am i.... all those years the wind's been blowing on my face and i never realised that meant god is real.... praise the wind.... worship the wind.... the wind is the new god.... obey the wind, all of you, if not, the wind will send you to hell...

a question for you jonathan, lets examine the life of a buddhist, they spend their whole life searching for and attaining bliss yet they worship no god... is that the devil just being sly and making them feel really good? is it the devil making them love nature and everything and everyone around them, just to shift them away from a real god... your god...?????????
  7. Joined
    24 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 00:34
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    hey everyone... at last we have proof... all those years we've been looking, thanks jonathan1, you are the man.... at last.... you cant see the wind but its there so there must be a god... of course, why didnt i think of that... how silly am i.... all those years the wind's been blowing on my face and i never realised that meant god is real.... praise th ...[text shortened]... hing and everyone around them, just to shift them away from a real god... your god...?????????
    hey let me ask you a quick question do you tink you are good?
  8. Joined
    18 Feb '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 01:48
    die thread...
  9. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 05:42
    Originally posted by josephw
    And God didn't create sin as some would have you to believe.
    At least on this issue I actually agree with you! 😉

On the other part...well, that's another story, but still... 🙂
  10. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 07:05
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    At least on this issue I actually agree with you! 😉

On the other part...well, that's another story, but still... 🙂
    How could anything exist that god didn't create himself?
  11. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    30 Apr '07 20:55
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    his son died on the cross for our sins duh then i acknowledged his existence as the one and only God, and i worshiped him and prayed
    Wow...that is SO oversimplistic... 😞
  12. Joined
    23 Apr '07
    Moves
    02 May '07 04:05
    Who named God? What are the names given to Him?

http://www.angdatingdaan.org/
  13. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    02 May '07 09:37
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    Wow...that is SO oversimplistic... 😞
    i say that but i also know the possibility that the bible is not the word of God and that God may not even exist

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree