31 Jan '08 09:43
    he's not jesus tho, i though god was jesus's dad
  9. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    31 Jan '08 10:561 edit
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    The Triune God passed through a process from being merely God without humanity to His entering into humanity and being mingled with humanity as one. Then He passed through human living and an all-inclusive death and enetered into the all-producing resurrection, producing the firstborn Son of God.

The Triune God has passed through a kind of preparation from the Father as the Source, the Son as the Course and the Holy Spirit as the transmission and the flow of what God is into man. The goal of the process through which the Triune God has passed is to dispense Himself as the life giving Spirit into man to be the divine life and life supply to man.

Think of the power plant of electricity. The power plant in the distance is the source of the electrical power. The cables which stretch over the countryside from the power plant to your home is the course of the electrical power. It is the cables that connect your home to the source of the power. Then there is the flow of electricity. There is the transmission of the power from the plant, over the cables, and into your home. This is like the Holy Spirit -.

God the Father is the Source of the divine life. God the Son is the Course of the divine life connecting the human believers to the Divine Life. The Holy Spirit is the flow, the dispensing of the Divine Life into the believers.

In this way of God being triune He imparts His element of eternal life from Himself into man. This is that God and man may be mingled and united together.

See also:
    www.godseconomy.org

anointing
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    31 Jan '08 11:41
    Originally posted by jaywill
    .... connecting the human believers to the Divine Life......

In this way of God being triune He imparts His element of eternal life from Himself into man. This is that God and man may be mingled and united together.
    So you presume to refer to yourselves (believers) as "man"? You do realize that these 'believers' you are so conceitedly referring to as 'man' make up a tiny fraction of the human race as a whole.
  11. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '08 06:191 edit
    ===========================

So you presume to refer to yourselves (believers) as "man"? You do realize that these 'believers' you are so conceitedly referring to as 'man' make up a tiny fraction of the human race as a whole.

=============================

If believers are not man then what are they?

I do not mean that believers are the only men. I do not mean that the scope of "man" is only as wide as the scope of those men and women who are believers.

Secondly, to the eternal purpose of God is something taught us by Jesus Christ and His apostles. Ignoring them and groping around in ignorance as a result is no reason to call those who listened "conceited."

Obviously we needed a God sent Savior and could not find the way in ourselves. I think the real conceit lies with turning our backs on the message of Jesus as if He never said anything.
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    01 Feb '08 10:56
    Originally posted by jaywill
    If believers are not man then what are they?
    They are a subset of man. If you prefer not to use English but to invent words as you go along then please let us know when you use a made-up word. I don't object to made up words, I simply find it confusing when people use them without telling anyone.
  13. Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    01 Feb '08 12:201 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    They are a subset of man. If you prefer not to use English but to invent words as you go along then please let us know when you use a made-up word. I don't object to made up words, I simply find it confusing when people use them without telling anyone.
    If I use a theological expression that you don't understand I'll be happy to explain it. But your accusation this time is ill timed. Is "subset" the word you're complaining about?

twhitehead, SUBSET is a word which is used all the time by people in the Information Processessing Business (and probably Statistics field ) of which I am employed. I am a computer programmer and the word SUBSET is quite commonly used.

Now I could profusely apologize for using a word that non-programmers may not be familiar with. But instead I'll just give you this little explanation and leave it at that.

I think subset is also a word in mathamatics. And you're so very intelligent and super smarter than naive, "fairyland," "fairly tale" believing theists like me, WHY are you whinning about not recognizing the word "subset"?

14. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 05:25
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    Jesus is God's Word made flesh, They are one along with the Holy Spirit, This makes the trinity. And it is LOVE. I love Jesus, but I do need to Love You alot more by living your Word a lot better. Forgive me Lord of all my sins, I pray that that you purge, clean me, make me whole. Without you my Lord I am nothing. You are more than life itself. You are love, my love, and may you bless me, so that I may be a blessing to others. Thank you my Lord, my God, in Jesus name amen. For all those who read this that was my pray. Not intended for you, but I want all to know that Jesus is Lord, and He can do everything I just asked for. God bless you all