1. Joined
    11 Aug '16
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 15:13
    Goddess lakshmi is the divine consort of Lord vishnu,she also called as the Goddess of wealth.During the festival of Diwali people across India particularly hindus,first perform prayer to Goddess Lakshmi by chanting mahalakshmi Stotram.Later draw Rangoli designs in front of their homes to welcome Lakshmi in to their homes.Here is the powerul mantra of Goddess Lakshmi to gain wealth. http://www.hinduismabout.com/2015/06/lakshmi-stotram-or-mahalakshmi-stotram.html
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 15:23
    Originally posted by mahesh25
    Goddess lakshmi is the divine consort of Lord vishnu,she also called as the Goddess of wealth.During the festival of Diwali people across India particularly hindus,first perform prayer to Goddess Lakshmi by chanting mahalakshmi Stotram.Later draw Rangoli designs in front of their homes to welcome Lakshmi in to their homes.Here is the powerul mantra of God ...[text shortened]... to gain wealth. http://www.hinduismabout.com/2015/06/lakshmi-stotram-or-mahalakshmi-stotram.html
    Hi dasa.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Aug '16 16:44
    Goddess lakshmi is the divine consort of Lord vishnu,she also called as the Goddess of wealth.During the festival of Diwali people across India particularly hindus,first perform prayer to Goddess Lakshmi by chanting mahalakshmi Stotram.Later draw Rangoli designs in front of their homes to welcome Lakshmi in to their homes.Here is the powerul mantra of God ...[text shortened]... to gain wealth. http://www.hinduismabout.com/2015/06/lakshmi-stotram-or-mahalakshmi-stotram.html
    That is where Lakshmi Singh got her name, the radio lady.

YouTube

Also, Hello Dasa, long time no hear.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Aug '16 21:28
    I see a lot of westerners putting up pictures of (what's that elephant headed guys name? ...that guy). Anyway, imo, they do it because they think they will become more wealthy, totally ignoring the greater points of the hindu faith.

And Dasa was right on one thing, our numeral system comes from India,hence our numeral system is called the Hindu-Arabic numeral system
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Aug '16 21:32
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    ...Dasa was right on one thing, our numeral system comes from India,hence our numeral system is called the Hindu-Arabic numeral system
    I guess that makes him an 'OK kind of kind of guy' who just wants to see the exterminaton of several billion people because they think differently to him.
  6. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    23 Aug '16 21:38
    I'm not convinced that this is Dasa. The typesetting is different, there isn't the focus on other religions, and the OP doesn't call anyone a "boofhead".
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Aug '16 21:40
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I guess that makes him an 'OK kind of kind of guy' who just wants to see the exterminaton of several billion people because they think differently to him.
    No, he remains what he is. and we all know what that is. Do you even read my posts?
    C'mon man, Do you really think I sympathize with Dasa?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Aug '16 21:41
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    I'm not convinced that this is Dasa. The typesetting is different, there isn't the focus on other religions, and the OP doesn't call anyone a "boofhead".
    We'll see if he makes an attempt to answer my genuine questions about his op or if he just does what Dasa does
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 06:42
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Give him time....
  10. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 06:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Hi dasa.
    So any Hindu on RHP is automatically Dasa.
  11. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 14:48
    Can't see why the OP would earn two down-thumbs, even if it is Dasa. Wouldn't it be great if thumbing wasn't anonymous?
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 16:01
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Can't see why the OP would earn two down-thumbs, even if it is Dasa. Wouldn't it be great if thumbing wasn't anonymous?
    Oops. I just thumbed down the OP to see if one of the 2 thumbs down was me. - It wasn't, and it now has 3 thumbs down.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    25 Aug '16 22:34
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Agreed, give a reason for your thumbs down, or no reason. Even that says a lot
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 13:36
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Agreed, give a reason for your thumbs down, or no reason. Even that says a lot
    One line of evidence pointing to the idea it's Dasa, is the lack of response to the subsequent posts. That was Dasa's MO.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Aug '16 14:11
    Pray to the godess of wealth?

Is it not enough she is going to be President for the next 8 years? 😠

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree