1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 06:26
    What is the difference between Jews, Judahites and Judeans, and which are God's chosen people?
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 06:43
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    What is the difference between Jews, Judahites and Judeans, and which are God's chosen people?
    Ask them. I would be surprised if any of them said they are not. Then what's the point of living? Or believing.

The Swedish people are of course the god's chosen people. If you laugh now, then you've understood.

Why not laugh if one people starting with a 'J' says the same?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 09:001 edit
    Jews are the Hebrews collectively, Judeans are those that specifically lived in Judea, Judahites i never heard of. It is now plain to see that the Scots are now Gods chosen people.
  4. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 21:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Jews are the Hebrews collectively, Judeans are those that specifically lived in Judea, Judahites i never heard of. It is now plain to see that the Scots are now Gods chosen people.
    No Catholics.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 21:55
    Originally posted by daniel58
    No Catholics.
    no, its either Scots or Texans! the most privileged, are Scottish Texans!
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    27 Aug '09 22:08
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    no, its either Scots or Texans! the most privileged, are Scottish Texans!
    Howdy yall!!!!!!
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 19:28
    ...YOU ARE!!😀
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 20:35
    God's chosen people are those that have their names in the lambs book of life.
  9. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 20:561 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    God's chosen people are those that have their names in the lambs book of life.
    I thought it was quite the opposite. I thought the Jews were God's chosen people, but that they, in virtue of rejecting Jesus, are not saved, and hence not in the lamb's book of life.
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 22:48
    I thought it was quite the opposite. I thought the Jews were God's chosen people, but that they, in virtue of rejecting Jesus, are not saved, and hence not in the lamb's book of life.
    If they truly trust Jesus to save them from the wrath to come, then I would asume that their names are in the Lambs book of life.
  11. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 23:02
    God's choice of a people passed from those in the Middle East to England, and from England to the Puritans, and from the Puritans to the United States. America's Christian Republicans are God's chosen people. I thought everyone knew that.
  12. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    28 Aug '09 23:58
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    If they truly trust Jesus to save them from the wrath to come, then I would asume that their names are in the Lambs book of life.
    We're talking about Jews here. When is the last time you met any Jews who trusted, truly or otherwise, Jesus to save them from the coming wrath?
  13. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 01:44
    We're talking about Jews here. When is the last time you met any Jews who trusted, truly or otherwise, Jesus to save them from the coming wrath?
    a couple of weeks ago; actually I've known them awhile, but just learned their views on such things
  14. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    29 Aug '09 15:15
    The Jews WERE God's chosen people, meaning of course that, that was the race He was to be born in, the prophets, kings, they were the only ones circumcised, and followed The True God, could others be saved, I guess if they believed in God and were doing what they were supposed to be doing, but now, Jesus broke down that barrier, now instead of it being one race it is One Religion.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree