1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 19:39
    "googlefudge" Original post by Standard member @Nicksten (on 03 Jan '12 13:46) Thread 144341

"Better late than never
    1 + 1 = 2
    FSM = No such thing and to brake the ice even further, no santa or tooth fairy either. This was told to all of us in pre-school. Eish sorry man. Classes will continue shortly..."
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 20:01
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]"googlefudge" Original post by Standard member @Nicksten (on 03 Jan '12 13:46) Thread 144341

"Better late than never
    1 + 1 = 2
    FSM = No such thing and to brake the ice even further, no santa or tooth fairy either. This was told to all of us in pre-school. Eish sorry man. Classes will continue shortly..."[/b]
    Is this a competition on who can dig up and old thread and make an new OP that means virtually nothing?
  3. Joined
    15 Oct '06
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 20:051 edit
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jun '16 22:29
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
    "googlefudge" Original post by Standard member @Nicksten (on 03 Jan '12 13:46) Thread 144341

"Better late than never
    1 + 1 = 2
    FSM = No such thing and to brake the ice even further, no santa or tooth fairy either. This was told to all of us in pre-school. Eish sorry man. Classes will continue shortly..."
    About @Nicksten: "I believe in the one true God - His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit - The big bang was the sound that came out of God's mouth - and everything that followed was because God wanted it that way. He breathed live into every living thing - not because of life arising from non-living matter, that's just dumb. Evolution is the biggest lie ever and I don't mind sharing it with the world."
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '16 07:38
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    About @Nicksten: "I believe in the one true God - His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit - The big bang was the sound that came out of God's mouth - and everything that followed was because God wanted it that way. He breathed live into every living thing - not because of life arising from non-living matter, that's just dumb. Evolution is the biggest lie ever and I don't mind sharing it with the world."
    Nicksten PM'd me and asked me to say to you "thanks for being here"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree