1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulรคrer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    04 Jan '06 12:12
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Yo. Wassup? The forums have certainly been on fire in my absence...
    Are you with MTN?

I've been to the beach a bit.
  2. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    04 Jan '06 12:47
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    I know you don't think ID is science, 'slash; I agree with you, and wish all other pro-ID people did too.
    You and me both brother. They give me a bad name. ๐Ÿ˜€

Seriously, among my most ardent wishes (spiritually speaking) would have to be:

For the ID community to understand that ID is not science, and does not refute scientific findings.

For the scientific community to understand the science is not a means to confirm or refute ID, and does not refute ID theory.

Why the heck people tend to fall into a pro-this and anti-that camp I will never really understand. Science is the way we understand what we can observe and spirituality is how we attempt to understand what we can not. Neither one can offer an absolute anything (bite your tongue scientists, its all relative ๐Ÿ˜€ ), but both have immense value to us as individuals attempting to discern our place and purpose in this big universe. In the end, we are all fallible in all of our observations and conjectures as any and every perception we are capable of having shares a singular and essential flaw: we are the observers, incapable of any perception to the contrary, limited by our own abilities to observe.

But I digress. For what it's worth, there are a pretty good amount of us IDers out there who have no inclination what so ever of attempting to mix science and ID. We're right there with you telling these yahoos to sit down and shut up. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Best Regards,

Omnislash
  3. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    04 Jan '06 13:54
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Are you with MTN?

I've been to the beach a bit.
    How did you know? ๐Ÿ˜€

Hope you got sunburnt...๐Ÿ˜ต

I took a break with my folks - nice and quite.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree