1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Feb '07 18:44
    most people on here talk of their commitment to god, a religion, yet they go their whole lives looking to god, looking to heaven, looking to life after death... looking everywhere but at life itself... the very existence of god
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Feb '07 18:52
    Originally posted by LanndonKane
    Which religion is the greatest? If this thread doesn't give me a clear answer, I was thinking of starting my own.

Cheesecake will have a principle role in Lanndonism, or course.
    The phrase "greatest religion" is an oxymoron to me, like
    Military Intelligence.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Feb '07 18:531 edit
    Originally posted by xlacir
    Roman Catholic cu'z Jesus found it and he started it... the best thing are they dont force u to give money or not, its up to u.. and they dont force u go to go church every sunday as long as u believe Jesus our God savior....
    Maybe you better check your facts about where the RCC came from.
    It was Paul, not Jesus that started that despicable religion, not to just pick on the RCC, there are MANY despicable religions, christianity is only one of them. Things haven't changed much since the ancient greek days, they hired genius engineers to build devices that were specifically designed to convince the uneducated natives there was a god present in the building which made sure the flock kept coming back and even better, paid lots of money to do so. The first vending machine was invented in ancient greece, a coin went into the slot and a clever mechanism used the weight of the coin to allow a squirt of
    "holy water" to be dispensed so the poor unsuspecting believer can wash his hands in the pure spirit. Things haven't changed much have they?
  4. Joined
    06 Feb '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '07 21:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It was Paul, not Jesus that started that despicable religion, not to just pick on the RCC, there are MANY despicable religions, christianity is only one of them. Things haven't changed much since the ancient greek days, they hired genius engineers to build devices that were specifically desig ...[text shortened]... cting believer can wash his hands in the pure spirit. Things haven't changed much have they?
    u didn't get my point, Why these religion are follow to Jesus if he didn't started it ? Do u think the people will believe GOd if he didn't show up on earth ? thats why too many people wants to create their own religion by using the name of Jesus Christ, im not saying religion is bad. they're all good....im just choose roman catholic cu'z i was born for it..
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Feb '07 22:03
    Which religion is the greatest? If this thread doesn't give me a clear answer, I was thinking of starting my own.

There is no great religions. They get you nowhere. They make you work your way to God.

Where Christ brings you to a relationship with God is better. God does it all. He saves you by His GRACE.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    24 Feb '07 22:05
    Originally posted by xlacir
    u didn't get my point, Why these religion are follow to Jesus if he didn't started it ? Do u think the people will believe GOd if he didn't show up on earth ? thats why too many people wants to create their own religion by using the name of Jesus Christ, im not saying religion is bad. they're all good....im just choose roman catholic cu'z i was born for it..
    Nobody is born a religion. We are either born Jews or sinners, but Jews are still sinners.
  7. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 04:25
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Nobody is born a religion. We are either born Jews or sinners, but Jews are still sinners.
    Whew! You scared me there for a second. You almost turned me into a Jew.
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 19:23
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Whew! You scared me there for a second. You almost turned me into a Jew.
    What are you trying to say you are without sin like this guy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i913wX7Vecs

This guy said he was Jesus But also on another Youtube he says he is the Anti-Christ and his follower tatoo them selves with 666 or sss.
  9. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 21:24

At last i have found the one true god.

Please sign me up to the daily cheesecake worship.

Cheesecake worshippers are better than all other human beings.

Is it true God made the best cheescake in 6 days?

Just make sure we skin alive any perverted heathens who eat lemon cheesecake.
  10. Joined
    09 Dec '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '07 21:38
    It was Paul, not Jesus that started that despicable religion, not to just pick on the RCC, there are MANY despicable religions, christianity is only one of them. Things haven't changed much since the ancient greek days, they hired genius engineers to build devices that were specifically desig ...[text shortened]... cting believer can wash his hands in the pure spirit. Things haven't changed much have they?
    You think that the RCC is that despicable?

I can think of many miserable things to blame the RCC with, but also many good things.

Sure it was used for the social control of the masses. Sure that power was used by evil people, but the same can be said of any form of social control.

The RCC had many good elements. The bible has much moral teaching that helped people for centuries. For me it is centred too much around guilt and fear, but moral codes are necessary, a social structure is necessary.

The success of the RCC in developing progressive societies compares well against other religious societies.

Religion can be a very useful defence against the harsh reality and brutality of life. The RCC has provided a comfort blanket for billions. It might be "the opium of the masses" but opium is a very useful substance when pain is too intense.
  11. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 03:481 edit
    Originally posted by petrosianpupil
    At last i have found the one true god.

Please sign me up to the daily cheesecake worship.

Cheesecake worshippers are better than all other human beings.

Is it true God made the best cheescake in 6 days?

Just make sure we skin alive any perverted heathens who eat lemon cheesecake.
    Lemon Cheesecake is the one true cheesecake!

l denounce you heretics to hell where there is only chocolate mousse.
  12. The sky
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 10:38
    Originally posted by nook7
    Lemon Cheesecake is the one true cheesecake!

l denounce you heretics to hell where there is only chocolate mousse.
    Wow. I am looking forward to hell. 😀 Lemon cheesecake? That sounds just weird.
  13. The sky
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 10:39
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    There is no great religions. They get you nowhere. They make you work your way to God.

Where Christ brings you to a relationship with God is better. God does it all. He saves you by His GRACE.
    As much as you may dislike the idea, it's still a religion.
  14. England
    Moves
    26 Feb '07 15:33
    the greatest of all is love this is the teachings god is love so follow this to his love and there will be no religion in heaven but get there if you can
  15. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 00:10
    Wasn't it Alexader or a Roman ruler that converted to Christ and he started RCC to control the Masses?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree