Greatest Religion

Greatest Religion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L

Moves
16 Feb 07

Which religion is the greatest? If this thread doesn't give me a clear answer, I was thinking of starting my own.

Cheesecake will have a principle role in Lanndonism, or course.

N

The sky

Moves
16 Feb 07

Originally posted by LanndonKane
Which religion is the greatest? If this thread doesn't give me a clear answer, I was thinking of starting my own.

Spontaneously, I would say Faith Whalism. But Muffyism may have a better claim; Whale Father created the world, but Muffy created Whale Father, so I'd have to say Muffy is greater than Whale Father.

L

Moves
16 Feb 07

Originally posted by Nordlys
Spontaneously, I would say Faith Whalism. But Muffyism may have a better claim; Whale Father created the world, but Muffy created Whale Father, so I'd have to say Muffy is greater than Whale Father.
A faith whale could just eat a muffin right up, couldn't it?

L

Moves
16 Feb 07
1 edit

So is this Muffy an assexual being if it (he/she) created Whale Father single handedly?

Because that wouldn't be cool.

x

Moves
20 Feb 07

Roman Catholic cu'z Jesus found it and he started it... the best thing are they dont force u to give money or not, its up to u.. and they dont force u go to go church every sunday as long as u believe Jesus our God savior....

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
20 Feb 07

Originally posted by xlacir
Roman Catholic cu'z Jesus found it and he started it... the best thing are they dont force u to give money or not, its up to u.. and they dont force u go to go church every sunday as long as u believe Jesus our God savior....
Apparently they don't care if you are literate either. In fact, they'd probably prefer it if you weren't.

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
20 Feb 07

Flying Spaghetti Monsterism.

Our religion has a beer volcano and a stripper factory in heaven. Nuff said.

Oh, and Friday is a religious day, and we get the day off.

o
Paralysed analyst

On a ship of fools

Moves
20 Feb 07

The greatest religion is the one that has the most adherents AFTER they've died.

r
petting the cat

On Clique Beach

Moves
20 Feb 07

Originally posted by xlacir
Guess again: http://www.catholic.com/thisrock/2000/0007fea2.asp

It is still considered a sin to miss Mass.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
20 Feb 07

Meta-Muffy created Muffy.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
20 Feb 07

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Flying Spaghetti Monsterism.

Our religion has a beer volcano and a stripper factory in heaven. Nuff said.

Oh, and Friday is a religious day, and we get the day off.
The day off from what? FSM makes you work in Heaven?!

s
Kichigai!

Osaka

Moves
20 Feb 07

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
The day off from what? FSM makes you work in Heaven?!
No no. You get Friday off in this world, and a stripper factory and beer volcano in the next one.

Heck, you even get to dress up like a pirate!

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
20 Feb 07

Originally posted by scottishinnz
Apparently they don't care if you are literate either. In fact, they'd probably prefer it if you weren't.
LOL 🙂

A
Checkmate 2 U!

Checkmating you!

Moves
21 Feb 07

Look. If you really want an answer, don't ask here or you'll get stupid answers like Muffyism. Search through the ones there are, sort out the crazy ones, like, in my opinion, Voodooism, and choose. I'm Chrisian. I find it the most rational answer, plus I think it's where the true God is.

As for Roman Catholicism being the best, in Christianity, you aren't forced to give money to the church, or come at all, for that matter. All you have to do is repent.

e

Moves
21 Feb 07

buddhism.... no god, no worship, no good, no evil, you just are... you relax, breathe, close your eyes and simply be one with all... you're only mission is to find yourself... whats the use in finding a god if you dont know yourself... in buddhism heaven is a place you find when you're alive, not when you die; it does explain a lot... it says we all have free will yet we all have destiny.... thats because we wrote our lives before we came to the earth, we came here to rediscover ourselves... its unlike any other religion, there is no right or wrong, no bible, no koran... your religion is to live your life not in happiness, but in balance... observe all, nature, music, the sound of a lake, the sunlight on the shore, its says we are a part of it as much as that is a part of us, when you have discovered that oneness with everything, you have enlightenment, you have your heaven... no talk of the devil, evil, pain, punishment, sin anywhere... if you are not aware of it, you cannot create it