1. Joined
    18 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '07 02:21
    Which religion is the greatest? If this thread doesn't give me a clear answer, I was thinking of starting my own.

Cheesecake will have a principle role in Lanndonism, or course.
  2. The sky
    Moves
    16 Feb '07 02:28
    Originally posted by LanndonKane
    Which religion is the greatest? If this thread doesn't give me a clear answer, I was thinking of starting my own.

Spontaneously, I would say Faith Whalism. But Muffyism may have a better claim; Whale Father created the world, but Muffy created Whale Father, so I'd have to say Muffy is greater than Whale Father.
  3. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    16 Feb '07 02:47
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Spontaneously, I would say Faith Whalism. But Muffyism may have a better claim; Whale Father created the world, but Muffy created Whale Father, so I'd have to say Muffy is greater than Whale Father.
    A faith whale could just eat a muffin right up, couldn't it?
  4. Joined
    18 Jan '06
    Moves
    16 Feb '07 02:491 edit
    So is this Muffy an assexual being if it (he/she) created Whale Father single handedly?

Because that wouldn't be cool.
  5. Joined
    06 Feb '06
    Moves
    20 Feb '07 01:42

Roman Catholic cu'z Jesus found it and he started it... the best thing are they dont force u to give money or not, its up to u.. and they dont force u go to go church every sunday as long as u believe Jesus our God savior....
  6. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    20 Feb '07 02:23
    Originally posted by xlacir
    Roman Catholic cu'z Jesus found it and he started it... the best thing are they dont force u to give money or not, its up to u.. and they dont force u go to go church every sunday as long as u believe Jesus our God savior....
    Apparently they don't care if you are literate either. In fact, they'd probably prefer it if you weren't.
  7. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    20 Feb '07 02:25

Flying Spaghetti Monsterism.

Our religion has a beer volcano and a stripper factory in heaven. Nuff said.

Oh, and Friday is a religious day, and we get the day off.
  8. Standard memberorfeo
    Missing 285 + 1
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    20 Feb '07 02:29
    The greatest religion is the one that has the most adherents AFTER they've died.
  9. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    20 Feb '07 03:08
    Originally posted by xlacir
    Guess again: http://www.catholic.com/thisrock/2000/0007fea2.asp

It is still considered a sin to miss Mass.
  10. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Moves
    20 Feb '07 03:11
    Meta-Muffy created Muffy.
  11. SubscriberAThousandYoung
    Just another day
    tinyurl.com/y8wgt7a5
    Moves
    20 Feb '07 03:12
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Flying Spaghetti Monsterism.

Our religion has a beer volcano and a stripper factory in heaven. Nuff said.

Oh, and Friday is a religious day, and we get the day off.
    The day off from what? FSM makes you work in Heaven?!
  12. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    20 Feb '07 03:28
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    The day off from what? FSM makes you work in Heaven?!
    No no. You get Friday off in this world, and a stripper factory and beer volcano in the next one.

Heck, you even get to dress up like a pirate!
  13. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    20 Feb '07 03:57
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    Apparently they don't care if you are literate either. In fact, they'd probably prefer it if you weren't.
    LOL 🙂
  14. Standard memberAcemaster
    Checkmate 2 U!
    Checkmating you!
    Moves
    21 Feb '07 06:17

Look. If you really want an answer, don't ask here or you'll get stupid answers like Muffyism. Search through the ones there are, sort out the crazy ones, like, in my opinion, Voodooism, and choose. I'm Chrisian. I find it the most rational answer, plus I think it's where the true God is.

As for Roman Catholicism being the best, in Christianity, you aren't forced to give money to the church, or come at all, for that matter. All you have to do is repent.
  15. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    21 Feb '07 18:42

buddhism.... no god, no worship, no good, no evil, you just are... you relax, breathe, close your eyes and simply be one with all... you're only mission is to find yourself... whats the use in finding a god if you dont know yourself... in buddhism heaven is a place you find when you're alive, not when you die; it does explain a lot... it says we all have free will yet we all have destiny.... thats because we wrote our lives before we came to the earth, we came here to rediscover ourselves... its unlike any other religion, there is no right or wrong, no bible, no koran... your religion is to live your life not in happiness, but in balance... observe all, nature, music, the sound of a lake, the sunlight on the shore, its says we are a part of it as much as that is a part of us, when you have discovered that oneness with everything, you have enlightenment, you have your heaven... no talk of the devil, evil, pain, punishment, sin anywhere... if you are not aware of it, you cannot create it