Guidance on communication

Guidance on communication

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Jan 22

What specific guidance do Christians in this community think the Bible gives them on how to interact with non-believers and/or non-Christian theists?

Moves
09 Jan 22

@fmf said
What specific guidance do Christians in this community think the Bible gives them on how to interact with non-believers and/or non-Christian theists?
Post as much as possible, avoid direct questions where the honest direct answers are likely to contradict a previously held grandstand and never ever admit you were wrong about something under any circumstances.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 22

@fmf said
I follow this principle:

Thou shalt not whizz in the pool.

Thou shalt condemn men who whizz in the pool and expose their pool whizzing to public scorn and shame.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
09 Jan 22

@fmf said
There are many. Here is one

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.(Matthew 5:16 KJV)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 22

@rajk999 said
There are many. Here is one

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.(Matthew 5:16 KJV)
And you let your light shine through condemnation and insults.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 22

@fmf said
2 Timothy 2:24-26
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Titus 3:2
To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

Colossians 4:5
Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.

1 Thessalonians 4:11,12
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.
(Embolden mine)

F

Moves
09 Jan 22

@josephw said
Titus 3:2
To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

Colossians 4:5
Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.

1 Thessalonians 4:11,12
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.
(Embolden mine)
The Optional Titus 3:2 Approach, ha ha.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Post as much as possible, avoid direct questions where the honest direct answers are likely to contradict a previously held grandstand and never ever admit you were wrong about something under any circumstances.
It is encouraging to know you follow those guidelines without fail.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
09 Jan 22

@fmf said
Well, nobody's perfect.

Moves
09 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I follow this principle:

Thou shalt not whizz in the pool.

Thou shalt condemn men who whizz in the pool and expose their pool whizzing to public scorn and shame.
Outside of this forum there is a book running on the date by which your built-in personal entropy will reduce “peanut butter1022” to the remnants of the asswipe Romans1009.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 22

@fmf said
This is one of the oldest tricks in the atheist’s playbook:

Poke a stick in the face of a Christian until he gets angry and then exclaim, “That’s not very Christian of you!”

Moves
09 Jan 22

@josephw said
It is encouraging to know you follow those guidelines without fail.
Obviously I don’t; but you can of course take whatever solace you need from any of my posts.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 22

@divegeester said
Outside of this forum there is a book running on the date by which your built-in personal entropy will reduce “peanut butter1022” to the remnants of the asswipe Romans1009.
Why do so many of your posts - literally 75% or more - have nothing to do with substance? Are you no longer able to think clearly or sufficiently to engage in a substantive debate or discussion?

Is that why you always go for the trite and meaningless posts?

F

Moves
09 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
This is one of the oldest tricks in the atheist’s playbook:

Poke a stick in the face of a Christian until he gets angry and then exclaim, “That’s not very Christian of you!”
Whoosh

It is kind of ironic that josephw,, of all people, would quite Titus 3:2. And I think his reply indicates that he had a giggle over it too.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 Jan 22

@fmf said
Whoosh

It is kind of ironic that josephw,, of all people, would quite Titus 3:2. And I think his reply indicates that he had a giggle over it too.
Whoosh all you want.

You’re one of the three most toxic posters in this forum and I see right through your pseudo-intellectual gasbaggery.