1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 09:52
    @josephw said
    lol The thing I've always admired about you is the plain fact that you are so much more astute than I.
    More smoke blowing!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 09:52
    @josephw said
    Thank you for that. I am glad to know that you understand what I mean.

I've always felt that way about you, even when I've disagreed with some of the things you infer.

Life can be complicated can't it?
    I’m beginning to feel nauseous
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 09:53
    @josephw said
    I just want you to know, suzianne, that even after all these years I have great respect and admiration, even though I may disagree with you about some things, for your sincerity and forthrightness.
    You are genuine. I hope you feel the same about me.
    Good grief are you on drugs or something?
    Does your faux crawling know no limit!
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 09:55
    @josephw said
    I cannot express the gratitude I feel for hearing you use the term "asswipe" again.

I've missed hearing its sound echoing in my head.
    It’s a moderate version of you calling me an “ashole” which you have done several times.

I’m supposing that it was “OK” for you call me that because you were speaking for Jesus?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 09:56
    @josephw said
    Oh I do, I do. You are inspiring and uplifting to my soul.
    Your encouragement and consolation are my daily bread.
    You’d be better of with some humble pie.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 15:29
    @josephw said
    Thank you for that. I am glad to know that you understand what I mean.

I've always felt that way about you, even when I've disagreed with some of the things you infer.

Life can be complicated can't it?
    Sometimes, it's good to step back and not take ourselves so seriously for a time.

Faith can be a tricky road. We realize we often don't know if our own faith is sufficient, and yet we can judge others so much more easily. I remind myself that I have to trust that one's faith can lead them to truth. But like the light bulb, they have to really want to change. The realignment can be confusing and painful to the hard-hearted.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree