1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Apr '13 03:16
    http://gunssavelives.net/blog/fifteen-year-old-young-lady-leaves-maryland-anti-gun-politicians-speechless/#
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 02:44
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    http://gunssavelives.net/blog/fifteen-year-old-young-lady-leaves-maryland-anti-gun-politicians-speechless/#
    She sounds sincere but clearly has no understanding
    of statistics, logic or a world outside USA.

And basing gun ownership on teenagers
    getting a scholarship is insane.

😞
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 02:56
    Originally posted by wolfgang59

😞
    I think she understands better than you believe.
  4. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 04:48
    I think she understands better than you believe.
    Sadly, our opinion of what you think is lower than our opinion of naive 15 year old girls.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 09:44
    Originally posted by wolfgang59

😞
    "if it wasn't for guns, i wouldn't have gotten money for MY needs. So all you selfish bastards out there, stop being so selfish and think about me for a second."
  6. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 09:46
    i find it funny that americans believe that gun control means "no guns, ever". one would still be able to get reasonable guns for reasonable civilian purposes. just not bloody assault rifles. ever
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 17:26
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    i find it funny that americans believe that gun control means "no guns, ever". one would still be able to get reasonable guns for reasonable civilian purposes. just not bloody assault rifles. ever
    That would be taking our freedoms from us.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 17:49
    that is your ignorance talking. you have a 2 party system with 2 very similar parties, your bush stole the presidential elections from gore and gore took it in between the buttocks, you have a patriot act, you have a guantanamo bay. the way you choose presidents means that theoretically, the candidate with fewer votes might get elected president.

let's not even mention marijuana that is outlawed even if it is less damaging or at the most equally damaging than tobacco and alcohol. let's not mention the fact that gay people aren't free to marry each other.

you don't say a peep about those. yet when it comes to freakin assault rifles, something a civilian shouldn't own just like he shouldn't own a bazooka or neurotoxins, you throw a hissy fit and pount your chest about your freedoms being taken away. which is another example of ignorance as you would only be required to pass through more bureaucracy to get your gun. insane, isn't it? for the government to require deathsticks to be sold to individuals who pass some background checks instead of anyone picking them off the shelves at walmart.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 18:03
    So just what level of weaponry would you be comfortable banning? Would you ban the sale of 50 caliber machine guns mounted on tripods? Would you ban rocket propelled grenades? Would you ban rocket propelled grenades that had say one ounce of C4? Or would it take 10 ounces of C4 in a weapon for you to consider banning it? Would you support the ban on personal atomic weapons?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 18:16
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    So just what level of weaponry would you be comfortable banning? Would you ban the sale of 50 caliber machine guns mounted on tripods? Would you ban rocket propelled grenades? Would you ban rocket propelled grenades that had say one ounce of C4? Or would it take 10 ounces of C4 in a weapon for you to consider banning it? Would you support the ban on personal atomic weapons?
    All you mention here is already banned for the public. Problem is the Governmt has already been caught selling illegal guns to illegals as in “Fast and Furious,”..why would we trust this govnmt to take our guns and keep us safe? Are you kidding me?

Why is the Obama Administration selling guns to Mexican drug dealers?
    US Government Gun-running To Narco Gangs In Mexico
    Obama's Mexicogate?
    By Laura Carlsen

April 21, 2011 "FPIF" -- A secret operation to run guns across the border to Mexican drug cartels — overseen by U.S. government agents — threatens to become a major scandal for the Obama administration.

The operation, called “Fast and Furious,” was run out of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) office in Phoenix, Arizona. ATF sanctioned the purchase of weapons in U.S. gun shops and tracked the smuggling route to the Mexican border. Reportedly, more than 2,500 firearms were sold to straw buyers who then handed off the weapons to gunrunners under the nose of ATF.

But once across the border, the agency seemed to lose track of the weapons. Hundreds of AK-47s and Barrett .50 caliber rifles — favorites of warring drug cartels —made it easily into the hands of some of Mexico’s most ruthless crime organizations.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/03/0…
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 21:09
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    All you mention here is already banned for the public. Problem is the Governmt has already been caught selling illegal guns to illegals as in “Fast and Furious,”..why would we trust this govnmt to take our guns and keep us safe? Are you kidding me?

Why is the Obama Administration selling guns to Mexican drug dealers?
    US Government Gun-running To Nar ...[text shortened]... of Mexico’s most ruthless crime organizations.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/03/0…
    so you are feeling threatened by your government, so you are asking your government to please let you continue to buy guns so that the government would not be able to ... something.

have you thought this through?
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Apr '13 23:20
    so you are feeling threatened by your government, so you are asking your government to please let you continue to buy guns so that the government would not be able to ... something.

have you thought this through?
    Our forefathers have already thought it through and that is why we have the 2nd amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
  13. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 07:54
    Our forefathers have already thought it through and that is why we have the 2nd amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
    your forefathers needed someone to murder the indians and defend against the british in case they try to retake the colonies. by the time you had a standing army and a somewhat functioning society, and bears no longer walked through your towns, it was too late to take the guns away. because you no longer bloody needed them.

also your forefathers could hardly imagine you would be able to buy assault rifles. btw, when you invented the gatling gun, was it available for civilians to purchase?

last but not least, let's not put too much stock in individuals that asked for equality and justice for all, then went home and had slaves.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 07:58
    your forefathers needed someone to murder the indians and defend against the british in case they try to retake the colonies. by the time you had a standing army and a somewhat functioning society, and bears no longer walked through your towns, it was too late to take the guns away. because you no longer bloody needed them.

also your forefathers could h ...[text shortened]... tock in individuals that asked for equality and justice for all, then went home and had slaves.
    Ha, ha. Sounds like jealousy to me. 😏
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 07:59
    Ha, ha. Sounds like jealousy to me. 😏
    sounds to me like you have the debating skills of a 8 year old.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree