1. Cape Town
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 08:10
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    sounds to me like you have the debating skills of a 8 year old.
    Which is why he was able to 'appeal to authority' by quoting a 15 year old girl.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 16:54
    sounds to me like you have the debating skills of a 8 year old.
    There is no need to make a national law banning so-called assault weapons when the problem was at one place. Let that city or county make whatever laws they wish and leave the rest of the world alone. How is that for debating skills? 😏
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 17:051 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    There is no need to make a national law banning so-called assault weapons when the problem was at one place. Let that city or county make whatever laws they wish and leave the rest of the world alone. How is that for debating skills? 😏
    That would suit your OTHER agenda's quite well too, eh.

Anti federal laws so local laws can be brought in like, oh, say, teaching creationism in a biology class and banning evolution?
  4. Joined
    31 Mar '12
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 20:05
    I think she understands better than you believe.
    i can smell your cock
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    09 Apr '13 20:15
    I hope she runs for President someday!!!!!!!!
  6. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 05:11
    [b]There is no need to make a national law banning so-called assault weapons when the problem was at one place. Let that city or county make whatever laws they wish and leave the rest of the world alone.
    I know from personal experience that an AK-47 is indeed an assault rifle. Even the Russian military use it on 3 round bursts not full auto. An SKS is a fair hunting rifle, not an assault rifle. Of course add a 30 round clip and full auto makes any gun an assault rifle.
    Any debate on gun control is silly since the NRA has bought up enough US politicians to stop any real changes.
  7. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 07:151 edit
    yes, that sounds legit. let the majority rednecks legalize miniguns. totally makes sense.

"How is that for debating skills? "
    deplorable. a national issue to be left to whatever city council makes the laws in each village?

how about we leave the manner how to deal with racism up to the local legislation too? how to punish rapists?
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 07:17
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That would suit your OTHER agenda's quite well too, eh.

Anti federal laws so local laws can be brought in like, oh, say, teaching creationism in a biology class and banning evolution?
    this too
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 08:223 edits
    Originally posted by caissad4
    I know from personal experience that an AK-47 is indeed an assault rifle. Even the Russian military use it on 3 round bursts not full auto. An SKS is a fair hunting rifle, not an assault rifle. Of course add a 30 round clip and full auto makes any gun an assault rifle.
    Any debate on gun control is silly since the NRA has bought up enough US politicians to stop any real changes.
    How about a .22 caliber rifle that is designed to look like an AK-47 assault rifle?

YouTube

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/12/foghorn/the-truth-about-the-ar-15-rifle/

YouTube
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 08:541 edit
    How about a .22 caliber rifle that is designed to look like an AK-47 assault rifle?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSBBIXdjCUM

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/12/foghorn/the-truth-about-the-ar-15-rifle/
    yes, what everyone discussing how dangerous the ar-15 rifle is likes to hear: how easy, accurate and lethal the deathstick is. how it can fire even the cheapest rounds.

excerpt from your gun nut:

If someone was defending say, a school, and they were positioned at the end of a corridor, an AR-15 would give them the speed, repeatability (i.e. ammunition capacity) and/or accuracy they’d need to eliminate a lethal threat. Or threats.

now, do you realize that this could be equally said about a nutjob shooting up a school? that he could easily position himself at the end of a corridor and have "speed, repeatability (i.e. ammunition capacity) and/or accuracy they’d need to eliminate" anyone?

do you understand that arming everyone wouldn't stop shootings, it would only increase chaos? that by the time a trained guard would draw his weapon, someone holding an ar-15 would fire perhaps a dozen shots? do you understand you shouldn't allow this fukin deathstick to be bought in supermarkets? do you understand you need training and concrete reasons to have such a ridiculously lethal weapon?

meh, of course you don't.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 09:17
    yes, what everyone discussing how dangerous the ar-15 rifle is likes to hear: how easy, accurate and lethal the deathstick is. how it can fire even the cheapest rounds.

excerpt from your gun nut:

If someone was defending say, a school, and they were positioned at the end of a corridor, an AR-15 would give them the speed, repeatability (i.e. ammun ...[text shortened]... nd concrete reasons to have such a ridiculously lethal weapon?

meh, of course you don't.
    Well, one can have a lot of fun shooting at various targets.
  12. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 11:21
    Well, one can have a lot of fun shooting at various targets.
    then go to a shooting range, rent a gun for one hour, then shoot some cardboard targets.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 14:051 edit
    then go to a shooting range, rent a gun for one hour, then shoot some cardboard targets.
    Yes, one can rent guns if you wish. At this local gun range, you can even rent an AK-47.

http://www.shootersaugusta.com/gunrentals.html

One can also rent bowling balls and shoes, but once you get hooked on bowling, you usually like to have your own personal ball and shoes.

But who wants to limit themselve to shooting at paper targets all the time. We need to be allowed some freedom to engage in other things with guns, like fast-draw competitions, hunting, and other sporting events that may lead to olympic competition. Besides, you can't rent a gun for self defense around here.
  14. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Apr '13 19:30
    Yes, one can rent guns if you wish. At this local gun range, you can even rent an AK-47.

http://www.shootersaugusta.com/gunrentals.html

One can also rent bowling balls and shoes, but once you get hooked on bowling, you usually like to have your own personal ball and shoes.

But who wants to limit themselve to shooting at paper targets all the time. ...[text shortened]... t may lead to olympic competition. Besides, you can't rent a gun for self defense around here.
    normal people don't get hooked on guns

and normal people learn to abstain from over indulging their hobbies

of course, normal people don't buy assault rifles, so i guess you won't understand this
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    11 Apr '13 02:45
    normal people don't get hooked on guns

and normal people learn to abstain from over indulging their hobbies

of course, normal people don't buy assault rifles, so i guess you won't understand this
    Normal people? Maybe it is the people you associate with that are not normal.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree