Gurus

Donationbuckky
Spirituality 05 Apr '06 21:43
  1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Moves
    05 Apr '06 21:43
    Whats the feeling the on the Eastern Guru mystic type ? I've been fascinated with them for years now. Thirty years ago I got involved with the Transcendental Meditation movement and since that time
    I've been interested with the special abilitys that some of these so called enlightened men have. I have experienced things on an obviously subject level that

convince me that something is going on with some individuals that is very powerful. I also know that way to many of these Guru types are nothing but side shows, and a complete scam. I know longer am involed with any kind of meditation practice, and I have lost most of my faith in what this path can bring. I cannot say what yogic practices actual do on a scientific level but there
    is something that happens if you seriously give it a shot.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Apr '06 22:181 edit
    Originally posted by buckky
    Whats the feeling the on the Eastern Guru mystic type ?
    Osho was a bit of a naughty boy from all accounts, but Thich Nhat Hahn has a good reputation amongst my Buddhist friends..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree