Hal

Hal

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
23 Aug 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Why don't you save everyone some time and cut the bull and tell him how you want him to respond?
I am interested in his answer even if you aren't, Suzianne. 😉

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I am interested in his answer even if you aren't, Suzianne. 😉
You're only interested in it to the degree that you can badger him over it. So like I said, save everyone some time and just come out and tell us what you want him to say. We all know you're just going to keep asking, ad nauseum, until you get the response you want.

And I daresay that just for the content of said answer, I'd be far more interested than you. Every time you tell people who already know that you're not a Christian you're just reiterating that you're not that much interested in what they're saying. So, yeah, we know, we get it. So stop the charade and get off his case. We're all about tired of your "damnation by implication" style of posting. Contrary to the way you act, this forum is not about "All Forum Combat, All The Time".

F

Moves
24 Aug 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Contrary to the way you act, this forum is not about "All Forum Combat, All The Time".
Ye another Suzianne post-of-scorn she could copy paste into any discussion about anything because it is carefully and deliberately not on any particular topic .🙂

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
24 Aug 15
1 edit

HAL of course means IBM bumped back by one.

H is I -1
A is B -1
L is M -1

I found out that IBM made a computer program called Watson that could compete on a question asking competition game show Jeopardy.

When the program takes it upon itself to sue IBM in court for more royalties, I'll be even more impressed.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
24 Aug 15

Originally posted by sonship
You snooze, you lose.
Sometimes snoozing is the best option.