1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 15:50
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Also, robbie, I don't hate you. I just pity your children.
    So now you are calling into question my ability to be a good father, more hate speech, its only a matter of time before you start telling 'yo mamma', jokes and insulting my wife. Thanks but i dont think I will be needing to take any advice from you on how to be a good father.
  2. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 16:00
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    So now you are calling into question my ability to be a good father, more hate speech, its only a matter of time before you start telling 'yo mamma', jokes and insulting my wife. Thanks but i dont think I will be needing to take any advice from you on how to be a good father.
    You're probably a tremendous father and husband who gives his wife and kids all the attention and affection they need and crave. You just happen to be a father who will raise his kids in the windowless Kingdom Hall perhaps teaching them, among other things, that homosexuals are sinners to be prayed for that their behaviour is corrected, that other people's beliefs are false doctrines, that higher education is fruitless, etc. etc. etc. etc.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 16:121 edit
    You're probably a tremendous father and husband who gives his wife and kids all the attention and affection they need and crave. You just happen to be a father who will raise his kids in the windowless Kingdom Hall perhaps teaching them, among other things, that homosexuals are sinners to be prayed for that their behaviour is corrected, that other people's beliefs are false doctrines, that higher education is fruitless, etc. etc. etc. etc.
    Our kingdom hall has many windows, homosexuality is condemned in scripture and who knows more about Biblical doctrine than, Jehovahs witnesses? Higher education is a personal matter and in fact there are many witnesses who have degrees and advanced degrees. There are also many persons who have degrees and who are in serious debt with little job prospects. I suggest you try to see the good in people, you seem to have a rather cynical and somewhat pessimistic evaluation of anyone who does not share your perspective, but that's your affair. How long have you been a witness for so that you are able to tell other people about its pitfalls?
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 16:16
    its impossible for any j.w. men to call themselves good husbands seeing how they refuse to preform oral sex.

who would be so cruel to a woman?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 16:20
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    its impossible for any j.w. men to call themselves good husbands seeing how they refuse to preform oral sex.

who would be so cruel to a woman?
    unworthy of serious comment.
  6. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 16:283 edits
    unworthy of serious comment.
    its a serious issue. around 25% of women can orgasm through penetration and masturbation carries the risk of homosexuality, unless your elders have given sex toys the thumbs up...........................whats a girl to do!!!!
  7. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 16:311 edit
    Our kingdom hall has many windows, homosexuality is condemned in scripture and who knows more about Biblical doctrine than, Jehovahs witnesses? Higher education is a personal matter and in fact there are many witnesses who have degrees and advanced degrees. There are also many persons who have degrees and who are in serious debt with little job prosp long have you been a witness for so that you are able to tell other people about its pitfalls?
    On the contrary, I am a very open-minded and optimistic person with friends of many different faiths and beliefs. Truthfully, I am often guilty of erroneously giving people the benefit of the doubt which is more than I should really share in an internet forum. I have not claimed anything other than my opinion that your view (and god's supposed view) on homosexuality is ignorant and should not be taught to children. That is my opinion and nothing more. It was my belief that the open sharing of opinions is what this forum is for.

I do not need to be a member of a religious organization to recognize the pitfalls in ascribing to it and passing on some of its fringe beliefs to children. No doubt that some people find personal solace and value in religion and using its moral guideposts to raise their children, but to teach children archaic, rigid and socially dangerous views, in my opinion, warrants pity. This does not just go for households of faith, this applies to everyone. I know, in the end, that most children will become freethinkers on their own but it still evokes these feelings in me. So if I apologize for anything it will only be my honesty.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 16:32
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    its a serious issue. around 25% of women can orgasm through penetration and masturbation carries the risk of homosexuality, unless your elders have given sex toys the thumbs up...........................whats a girl to do!!!!
    thanks, another for the iggy list, bye stellspalfie
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 16:33
    On the contrary, I am a very open-minded and optimistic person with friends of many different faiths and beliefs. Truthfully, I am often guilty of erroneously giving people the benefit of the doubt which is more than I should really share in an internet forum. I have not claimed anything other than my opinion that your view (and god's supposed view) on ho ...[text shortened]... still evokes these feelings in me. So if I apologize for anything it will only be my honesty.
    so you have never been a witness but here you telling me, who has been one since my twenties of the pros and cons, thanks, I have heard quite enough, cya.
  10. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 16:353 edits
    so you have never been a witness but here you telling me, who has been one since my twenties of the pros and cons, thanks, I have heard quite enough, cya.
    You have never been a homosexual yet here you're telling them, who have been so all their lives, that they are living a sinful lie.

You have levied the claim that I have a rather cynical and somewhat pessimistic evaluation of anyone who does not share your perspective yet you call yourself the all conquering hero of Biblical truth and others materialist, secular liberals and wishy washy luke warm Christians.

Something about a plank in the eye seems to be appropriate...

Bye.
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 16:37

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 16:39
    thanks, another for the iggy list, bye stellspalfie
    bye robbie!!! good luck figuring out the connection between your gay sex obsession and the fear of licking muffty and your repulsion at the thought of putting a willy in a womans mouth. im sure there is a hidden message there somewhere.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree