Moves
    13 Feb '13 05:31
    ...champion of the knowledgeable, enemy of the ignorant
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 01:501 edit
    Originally posted by woodypusher
    ...champion of the knowledgeable, enemy of the ignorant
    bwhahah, ask how many people have actual read his outlandish tome? He has bred more ignorance than the meanest medieval monk. Epic FAIL.
  3. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 03:01
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    bwhahah, ask how many people have actual read his outlandish tome? He has bred more ignorance than the meanest medieval monk. Epic FAIL.
    Everyone has been influenced by Darwin, whether or not they have actually read his "tome". Even yourself.
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 04:01
    I'm curious as to whether or not other religions have such a problem with evolution.
  5. Maryland
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 14:24
    Darwin is to biology as Einstein is to physics!
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 14:27
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I'm curious as to whether or not other religions have such a problem with evolution.
    Its not so much religions that have a problem with it, but members of those religions or denominations within those religions. I do know that some Muslims do not accept evolution, and I believe dasa doesn't either.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 14:321 edit
    Originally posted by 667joe
    Darwin is to biology as Einstein is to physics!
    Darwin is to biology what Lady Gaga is to music, successful, but hardly anyone knows why (because they haven't read his book).
  8. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 14:381 edit
    Darwin is to biology what Lady Gaga is to music, successful, but hardly anyone knows why.
    Lady Gaga is successful thanks to gay culture. A culture which you denigrate and insult by claiming like a close-minded naif that homosexuals are mind-poisoned and living abhorrently.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 14:411 edit
    Originally posted by Zamboner
    Lady Gaga is successful thanks to gay culture. A culture which you denigrate and insult by claiming like a close-minded naif that homosexuals are mind-poisoned and living abhorrently.
    bwhahah, where have i claimed that they are mind poisoned? where have i claimed that they are living abhorrently, thanks, either produce the reddies or retract your hate speech and issue a full public apology. All those little kids digging Lady Gaga because of gay culture, bwhahahahahahahahahaha! comedy gold!
  10. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 15:12
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Its not so much religions that have a problem with it, but members of those religions or denominations within those religions. I do know that some Muslims do not accept evolution, and I believe dasa doesn't either.
    From a worldwide perspective, the majority (by a big margin) of creationists are not Christians.

And the majority of Christians are not creationists...

However the creationists do tend to be louder.
  11. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 15:131 edit
    bwhahah, where have i claimed that they are mind poisoned? where have i claimed that they are living abhorrently, thanks, either produce the reddies or retract your hate speech and issue a full public apology. All those little kids digging Lady Gaga because of gay culture, bwhahahahahahahahahaha! comedy gold!
    It's no surprise to me that in your prolific stream of evasiveness, you forget the things which you actually have claimed.

Indeed, you claimed that homosexuality is a lie within one's mind that can be erased with treatment.

"Clearly there are persons who have changed from homosexual behavior to heterosexual and you are correct, the lie is that they were predisposed toward homosexuality and it was made null and void."

As far as opining that homosexuals live abhorrently, that is inherent with your beliefs that living as such is not in harmony with biblical principles and that their lifestyle is an abomination to God. I don't need to dig up any quotes to support this opinion which you have made plainly apparent. Surely you can agree that God does not agree with their lifestyle and finds the sin to be abhorrent.

And you can laugh all you want at Lady Gaga's legion of gay fans. I'm not a fan of her music either. I was just letting you know one of the main reasons she has ascended to where she has in commercial music and that it is no surprise that you were unaware of this given your demonstrative ignorance of gay culture.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 15:216 edits
    It's no surprise to me that in your prolific stream of evasiveness, you forget the things which you actually have claimed.

Indeed, you claimed that homosexuality is a lie within one's mind that can be erased with treatment.

"Clearly there are persons who have changed from homosexual behavior to heterosexual and you are correct, the lie is that they surprise that you were unaware of this given your demonstrative ignorance of gay culture.
    nope i claimed that the immutability myth was a lie and that it is perfectly acceptable that a person can change their behavior, you even agreed, once again where have I stated that a homosexuals mind is poisoned. Either produce the statement or retract your hate speech.

Secondly i did not originate the scriptural record, your inability to divorce me, robbie carrobie personally from what others have written and originated is truly astonishing, so once again, where have i personally claimed that homosexuals are living abhorrently. Either produce the statement or retract the hate speech. I am not God although I can see why you may be mistaken considering my awesomeness.

Lets see if you can do better this time for ad hominem attacks are virtually par for the course here, why, i cannot say, they are not very effective, easily parried and reflect not upon the person they are directed towards, but the person who initiated the attack.
  13. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 15:32
    nope i claimed that the immutability myth was a lie and that it is perfectly acceptable that a person can change their behavior, you even agreed, once again where have I stated that a homosexuals mind is poisoned. Either produce the statement or retract your hate speech.

Secondly i did not originate the scriptural record, your inability to divo ...[text shortened]... reflect not upon the person they are directed towards, but the person who initiated the attack.
    You say tomato, I say tomato.

Don't like how I interpret your words, then use them more wisely. It's plain to me and many other here what you think. Wriggle and parry all you like.
  14. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 15:36
    Also, robbie, I don't hate you. I just pity your children.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 15:451 edit
    You say tomato, I say tomato.

Don't like how I interpret your words, then use them more wisely. It's plain to me and many other here what you think. Wriggle and parry all you like.
    Sure make unsubstantiated claims and use hate speech, its not a reflection of me, but of you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree