1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    20 Dec '08 22:59
    This is the holiday all you Bible thumpers should really be celebrating if you took Jesus seriously (hey he celebrated it):

http://www.jewfaq.org/holiday7.htm

So light up your menorah, get the dreidels out and fry up some delicious latkes! It's what JC would have done!
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    20 Dec '08 23:40
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    This is the holiday all you Bible thumpers should really be celebrating if you took Jesus seriously (hey he celebrated it):

So light up your menorah, get the dreidels out and fry up some delicious latkes! It's what JC would have done!
    They really should get a different web address. It looks like "jewfag.org"
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    21 Dec '08 00:17
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    They really should get a different web address. It looks like "jewfag.org"
    Not that there's anything wrong with that ...................
  4. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    21 Dec '08 01:08
    Not that there's anything wrong with that ...................
    Absolutely! I agree.
  5. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    21 Dec '08 02:03

He was also circumcised, a carpenter, and technically homeless as an adult. I'm not sure how far you want to go...

PS -- just being difficult tonight, not intentionally obnoxious...
  6. Break-twitching
    Moves
    21 Dec '08 09:10
    Yes, Happy Hannakah to my Jewish brothers and sisters. Remember, Jesus died for you too.
  7. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    21 Dec '08 09:57

An interesting thought...perhaps you are correct. 😏
  8. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '08 10:35

This year we made a menorah, a dreidel, and latkes. It's ironic that you would mention it. 😛
  9. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    21 Dec '08 14:47
    The Wolfpack's man in the Holy Land reports that there are tackyass plastic menorahs attached to some streetlights in Jerusalem, just like the tackyass Christmas lights similarly placed in "Christian" cities.

Anyway, in this thread's spirit of bein' like JC, I'm off to pick up a hooker and get her to wash my feet with her hair.
  10. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    22 Dec '08 04:47

real Christians don't follow Jesus Christ. I think that is the way they take hims seriously.
  11. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    22 Dec '08 12:28
    Originally posted by ChronicLeaky
    The Wolfpack's man in the Holy Land reports that there are tackyass plastic menorahs attached to some streetlights in Jerusalem, just like the tackyass Christmas lights similarly placed in "Christian" cities.

Anyway, in this thread's spirit of bein' like JC, I'm off to pick up a hooker and get her to wash my feet with her hair.
    Yo, L'il CL, were you able to pitch a tent in the spirit of the shepherds who were abiding their flocks by night?
  12. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    22 Dec '08 16:431 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Yo, L'il CL, were you able to pitch a tent in the spirit of the shepherds who were abiding their flocks by night?
    LOL, no, unfortunately. "I'm off to pick up a hooker" is secret CL-code for "I'm off to work".
  13. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    22 Dec '08 20:25
    Originally posted by ChronicLeaky
    LOL, no, unfortunately. "I'm off to pick up a hooker" is secret CL-code for "I'm off to work".
    Cool! I may give it a try tomorrow morning when I leave for work.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree