Happy Christmas and its true meaning

Happy Christmas and its true meaning

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

g

kent

Moves
24 Dec 08

To the many millions of other Christians throughout the world who rejoice at this time in the birth of our saviour, may I say happy Christmas and never be afraid to profess your faith in a world that needs the word more than ever today.

Give honour and praise to the Lord!

rural North Dakota

Moves
25 Dec 08

What a wonderful message to find on this Christmas Eve. God's blessings to you, my Christian friend.....Audrey

Hmmm . . .

Moves
25 Dec 08
1 edit

Blessings to all in this winter season,
no matter your religion or faith!

Baruch atah YHVH eloheinu, melech ha-olam, oseh ma’aseh v’reisheet

In a season where many beginnings begin,
may all of you enjoy the well-being of shalom.

d

Break-twitching

Moves
25 Dec 08

Originally posted by gearies
To the many millions of other Christians throughout the world who rejoice at this time in the birth of our saviour, may I say happy Christmas and never be afraid to profess your faith in a world that needs the word more than ever today.

Merry Christmas to you as well and to all here at RHP, and may you all have a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year.

P

Moves
25 Dec 08

Happy holidays everyone 🙂

b
Enigma

Seattle

Moves
26 Dec 08

Originally posted by gearies

Well said! For it is written: "He who acknowledges me before men, I will acknowledge before my father in heaven" 😏