1. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Moves
    27 Nov '05 09:401 edit
    Originally posted by chancremechanic
    I apologize if I came across harshly, and I appreciate your doing as you please, but if you want the majority of people to understand what you're saying, and answer accordingly, please speak English...thanks, and peace.....
    No need to apologize. The conversation was between myself and checkbaiter. I honestly wasn't expecting others to understand or respond to the post. Who knows, maybe there are other Spanish speakers in the forum...it's a popular language. I'm not out to impress anyone, I enjoy the challenge of using my recently-learned second language in everyday situations.

I do note, though...you haven't chastized any other posters for their use of German, or Dutch, or Afrikaan. Do you have a particular issue with Spanish?
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    27 Nov '05 10:36
    Originally posted by David C
    No need to apologize. The conversation was between myself and checkbaiter. I honestly wasn't expecting others to understand or respond to the post. Who knows, maybe there are other Spanish speakers in the forum...it's a popular language. I'm not out to impress anyone, I enjoy the challenge of using my recently-learned second language in everyday situation ...[text shortened]... ers for their use of German, or Dutch, or Afrikaan. Do you have a particular issue with Spanish?
    Chancre hates it when those damn wetbacks steal jobs from good honest Americans.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Nov '05 16:41
    Originally posted by David C
    Si, soy gringo...pero, vivo con mi familia en Canada. Thanksgiving pase en Octubre por aqui. Solo una broma, companero! Espero que tuvieras todo bien.
    Esta todos bien...hola🙂
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    27 Nov '05 16:431 edit
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Chancre hates it when those damn wetbacks steal jobs from good honest Americans.
    Who you callin a wetback?...gringo...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree