1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 May '13 09:191 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    So what film is this?

I'm not a fan of random youtube videos.
    its a trailer for a new comedy set during the rapture. one scene involves two young people accidentally killing jesus. i wondered how christians (individually rather than in general) feel about chritisianity being used as a comedy vehicle.

the film doesnt look anything special so no need to watch the clip, watch the video on my 'hey there pretty lady thread' instead its genius.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 May '13 14:34
    Originally posted by sonship
    Sure we do. I think anyone who gets married should better have a sense of humor.

That's what I advize people seeking a mate.
    Take it to the chess forum Sparky🙂
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 May '13 20:55
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    is this new movie a bit of harmless fun? or offensive to christian beliefs? is it okay to poke fun at god, can he laugh at himself? is the fact that movies making fun of christianity can be made a good thing? would any of you guys ban films like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxA8LSP7MAI
    Finally watched the preview it looks pretty good but there's a better movie out called this is the end.
  4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 May '13 23:14
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Finally watched the preview it looks pretty good but there's a better movie out called this is the end.
    yes it looks like a much better movie. but has no religious tones, hence me not mentioning it. 'the worlds end' is another end of the world comedy that looks good.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 23:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Take it to the chess forum Sparky🙂
    Are you sure that was not supposed to be "Spanky" ? Ask robbie, he knows.

The Instructor
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 May '13 23:37
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Well, as look as you get the point. Did you?

The Instructor

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree