1. Joined
    11 Feb '07
    Moves
    25 Oct '09 05:26
    Having trouble finding and old thread where everyone posted their best sermons.... There was one really great one about love or AGAPE if you'd rather and I'd really like to find it. All I can seem to pull up are the spin off threads where they try to get it started again... Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 02:23
    Originally posted by highflier934
    Having trouble finding and old thread where everyone posted their best sermons.... There was one really great one about love or AGAPE if you'd rather and I'd really like to find it. All I can seem to pull up are the spin off threads where they try to get it started again... Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
    Just out of curiosity, did you see the sermon threads I found? Were they of any help?
  3. Joined
    11 Feb '07
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 02:32
    Originally posted by whodey
    Just out of curiosity, did you see the sermon threads I found? Were they of any help?
    Indeed! I found the one I was looking for in the very first thread. One posted by "vistesd". Lovely stuff!
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 02:581 edit
    Originally posted by highflier934
    Indeed! I found the one I was looking for in the very first thread. One posted by "vistesd". Lovely stuff!
    You mean it was not mine? :'(

Anyhew, glad to be of help. 😀
  5. Joined
    11 Feb '07
    Moves
    26 Oct '09 03:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    You mean it was not mine? :'(

Anyhew, glad to be of help. 😀
    I didn't make my way to yours..., but I'll browse back through and give it a go.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree