1. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 12:39
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Agerg,
    Even the first set of the 10 Commandments were physically brought down a mountain to Israel by Moses. God used man to convey knowledge. Do you think that God should not have used man? As long as God's words are not "thus saith the mind of mans' words," why should there be a problem?

If God wanted to use man to write down the scriptures they were told to write, why do you not want that?
    I don't believe there existed such a Moses, and he certainly didn't come down from any mountain bearing words of wisdom from "God".

"God" had nothing to do with what is written in the Bible
  2. Joined
    22 Jul '14
    Moves
    31 Aug '14 14:19
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Sonship,
    You typed:
    ------------------
    The passage about Jesus being the way and the truth and the life is not about going to heaven. It is about being built into [b]"My Father's house" .
    ------------------

Prove that by scripture.

When Moses and Elijah appeared before the 3 disciples, how could they have done that if they were absorbed in God ...[text shortened]... aham is alive rather than dead. If Abraham is alive still, then how is Abraham absorbed in God?
    The Ultimate Consummation of God's Economy:
    Heaven or the New Jerusalem?

http://affcrit.com/archives/ac_00_02.html

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree