Hellish planets

Hellish planets

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Jun 09

Anyone been to the hellish planets? Yes we all would rather go to the heavenly planets where tihngs are sweet and orderly....but!!! sometimes we end up in 'hellish' situations and wonder(ask God) WHY!!!!!
This can be a stepping stone to something greater ,rather than just floundering in intermediate bliss.
(does anyone get me?)

g

Pepperland

Moves
06 Jun 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Anyone been to the hellish planets? Yes we all would rather go to the heavenly planets where tihngs are sweet and orderly....but!!! sometimes we end up in 'hellish' situations and wonder(ask God) WHY!!!!!
This can be a stepping stone to something greater ,rather than just floundering in intermediate bliss.
(does anyone get me?)
take it easy on that LSD.

I can't believe you're seeing planets and stuff, the only thing I see is funny colors and moving carpets.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Jun 09

Originally posted by generalissimo
take it easy on that LSD.

I can't believe you're seeing planets and stuff, the only thing I see is funny colors and moving carpets.
Surely you can believe that travel to other planets is possible on lsd.
Anyway i meant it as more of a lesson:
If you always just want to be in heavenly planets and situations you can become docile and complacent
When you experience hellish conditions it stings yor ego and IF you 'take it the right way' you can advance yourself toward nirvana.