hello to fellow christ followers

hello to fellow christ followers

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

p
Christ follower

Michigan

Moves
24 May 06

I just joined this web site and I am finding it fun to play so much chess. I am also enjoying being a witness for my Christ. This new thread is for fellow Christ followers, to provide encouragement to each other.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
24 May 06

Originally posted by pray
I just joined this web site and I am finding it fun to play so much chess. I am also enjoying being a witness for my Christ. This new thread is for fellow Christ followers, to provide encouragement to each other.
Yes, Praise God for Jesus.
See you in heaven brother in Christ.
Have a blessed time playing here.

Vn

Moves
24 May 06

Why do Christians have this incessant need to advertise their beliefs?
Buddhists don't seem to do this but then I guess Buddhism is a more realistic philosophy than Christianity. People who believe in Christianity know deep down that its false so to bolster their belief they need to constantly find other followers of the greatest lie of humainity...

Read 'The AntiChrist' by Nietzsche, read some Buddhist doctrine, then 'really' think about your beliefs and see if you remain a christian.
It's funny but most Christians that you query never seem to read anything philisophical or religous outside of the Christian doctrine. What are they afraid of !!!?

Have I been understood?

d

Moves
24 May 06

Originally posted by Vladamir no1
They consider it part of their Christian duty. Also, it passes the time.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
24 May 06

Originally posted by dottewell
They consider it part of their Christian duty. Also, it passes the time.
Matthew Chapter 6

5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites [are]: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

d

Moves
24 May 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Matthew Chapter 6

5And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites [are]: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. 6But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
You should put that chapter and verse on a placard and hold it up at high-profile sporting events.

R

California

Moves
24 May 06

Buddhists don't seem to do this but then I guess Buddhism is a more realistic philosophy than Christianity. People who believe in Christianity know deep down that its false so to bolster their belief they need to constantly find other followers of the greatest lie of humainity...
...[text shortened]... outside of the Christian doctrine. What are they afraid of !!!?

Have I been understood?
How about read more then a Carpenter.

You have a right not to Click on a thread you know.

Go read Romans Ch. 9 it tell you why and why not some believe.

R

California

Moves
24 May 06

...[text shortened]... outside of the Christian doctrine. What are they afraid of !!!?

Have I been understood?
I will say this That if Jesus is not the true savior, and the Jews don't think so becasue they are looking for a worldly savior.
But The only religion that you can have hope other then Christianity is Judism not hinduism or Buddhism or even being a Muslim.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
24 May 06

This new thread is for fellow Christ followers...
Christ went thataway ----------------------->

R

California

Moves
24 May 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
Matthew Chapter 6

That has nothing to do with this thread.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
24 May 06

Originally posted by RBHILL
That has nothing to do with this thread.
Get thee back in thy closet, God botherer!

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
24 May 06

Originally posted by RBHILL
How about read more then a Carpenter.

You have a right not to Click on a thread you know.

Go read Romans Ch. 9 it tell you why and why not some believe.
I thought Jesus was a carpenter.

m

Moves
24 May 06

[b]I am also enjoying being a witness for my Christ. b]
Plan on Matt 10:22 being a reality on this site!

w

Moves
24 May 06
1 edit

Welcome,
Unfortunatly this site is mostly invested with trolls. They come the sprituality site to mock and deride Christians and call us "God Botherers". They wonder why we come to the spirituality forum to discuss our faith.

Outkast

With White Women

Moves
24 May 06

Originally posted by whodey
Welcome,
Unfortunatly this site is mostly invested with trolls. They come the sprituality site to mock and deride Christians and call us "God Botherers".
Let's be honest; it goes both ways.