1. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 05:24
    I don't hate the good the J-Dubs do but I do hate the fact that you guys shun everyone else who believes in God and is not a J-Dub and the history of lies within the J-Dubs I believe J-Dubs for the most part are people who want to love God and do right but there are some serious problems there is all. You know though your right on a certain level why hate at all

Manny
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 10:573 edits
    Originally posted by menace71
    I don't hate the good the J-Dubs do but I do hate the fact that you guys shun everyone else who believes in God and is not a J-Dub and the history of lies within the J-Dubs I believe J-Dubs for the most part are people who want to love God and do right but there are some serious problems there is all. You know though your right on a certain level why hate at all

Manny
    lies, like killing millions of other Christians in two world wars, thats some love you have shown for each other, wow, and here you are willing to extract the straw from your brothers eye, wow, real wow. By their fruits you will recognise those men, i believe were the words of the Christ. How many other Christians have we killed in comparison to say, the major denominations. Do tell, for you claim to know what is honest and what is not, lets see if you can answer the question, honestly.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 21:192 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    By their fruits you will recognise those men, i believe were the words of the Christ. How many other Christians have we killed in comparison to say, the major denominations.
    Pacifism was not one of the "fruits" as you well know robbie.

Besides there is only one fruit of the spirit; it is a collective not a menu.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 21:30
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Pacifism was one of the "fruits" as you well know robbie.

Besides there is only one fruit of the spirit; it is a collective not a menu.
    dont be silly.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 21:37
    dont be silly.
    I'm meant to say "not" one of the fruits.

What's "silly?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 21:381 edit
    I'm meant to say "not" one of the fruits.

What's "silly?
    peace was one of the fruits, the third to be exact, after love and joy.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '13 21:52
    you mean to tell me that you honestly interpret "peace" in that context as the opposite of war?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 00:11
    you mean to tell me that you honestly interpret "peace" in that context as the opposite of war?
    yes, what would you describe it as.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 06:41
    yes, what would you describe it as.
    Let's listen to Jesus again but substitute your interpretation...

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, pacifism, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."

You know very well he is talking about inner peace of spirit, God's rest.

When you twist scripture like this to fit your arguments here I see you as being dishonest.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Feb '13 06:44
    It is a collective "fruit". The nature and aspect of God's spirit are not a menu; i.e. I will pray to have more love today but I'm all topped up on joy. It is a package if you like.
  11. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 04:52
    lies, like killing millions of other Christians in two world wars, thats some love you have shown for each other, wow, and here you are willing to extract the straw from your brothers eye, wow, real wow. By their fruits you will recognise those men, i believe were the words of the Christ. How many other Christians have we killed in comparison to sa ...[text shortened]... claim to know what is honest and what is not, lets see if you can answer the question, honestly.
    Dude I did not kill millions.......Your just an A-Hole LOL

I met and talked with J-Dubs that were a lot more sincere than you are

Manny
  12. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 04:54
    You know many will do many works and good deeds so what? In that day Jesus will say I don't know you depart from me !!!

Manny
  13. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    15 Feb '13 04:56
    It's your elitist attitude more than anything that makes me not ever wanna be a J-Dub and the whole victim mentality

Manny

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree