1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    04 Nov '05 20:48
    I have noticed an increasing tendency by some people to offer bogus advice in the Spirituality Forum. This really doesn't help anyone, and there are plenty of other forums available to express your sense of humour.

From today I, Pseudo Jesus, will be unleashing my righteous wrathful commentary on those making deliberately misleading posts. I will give you detailed explanations as to why I think you're an idiot.

If you are a sub who frequents the Spirituality Forum and you see posts that are deliberately trying to confuse, please ridicule the offending poster with ignorant comments about their intellect, inbred ancestry and sexual peculiarities.

Thanks,

Pseudo Jesus Out!
  2. Joined
    02 Feb '05
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 04:27
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    I have noticed an increasing tendency by some people to offer bogus advice in the Spirituality Forum. This really doesn't help anyone, and there are plenty of other forums available to express your sense of humour.

From today I, Pseudo Jesus, will be unleashing my righteous wrathful commentary on those making deliberately misleading posts. I will ...[text shortened]... ut their intellect, inbred ancestry and sexual peculiarities.

Thanks,

Pseudo Jesus Out!
    hmm..............those lines sounds familiar don't they?
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 05:00
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate

From today I, Pseudo Jesus, will be unleashing my righteous wrathful commentary on those making deliberately misleading posts. I will ...[text shortened]... ut their intellect, inbred ancestry and sexual peculiarities.

Thanks,

Pseudo Jesus Out!
    There you go using this forum like you are at an AA meeting, you can let more of what is bothering you, keep posting you stressful problems.
  4. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 08:11
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    you can let more of what is bothering you, keep posting you stressful problems.
    That makes no sense, please stop posting until you learn to speak English.
  5. Cosmos
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 12:44
    Originally posted by Crowley
    That makes no sense, please stop posting until you learn to speak English.
    oh, if only......
  6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 13:28
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    There you go using this forum like you are at an AA meeting, you can let more of what is bothering you, keep posting you stressful problems.
    Please check out the Ivory Tower thread on Bill W.
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    05 Nov '05 15:19
    Originally posted by gregorytan
    hmm..............those lines sounds familiar don't they?
    I believe that the great prophet Russ gave similar guidance to the heathens in the help forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree