1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Dec '13 23:36
    It is fascinating how this nation has returned..

YouTube
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Dec '13 12:37
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    It is fascinating how this nation has returned..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydwxy9yqhzM
    Funny how every video on the internet is "the MOST important video you'll ever see!" At least on YouTube.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Dec '13 18:49
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Funny how every video on the internet is "the MOST important video you'll ever see!" At least on YouTube.
    That was the title when I received it, it should have been worded differently. Probably like a fascinating video on Israel. Did you watch it? I thought it was very revealing of God interceding, especially that nothing would grow there until Jews moved back in.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Dec '13 10:45
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    That was the title when I received it, it should have been worded differently. Probably like a fascinating video on Israel. Did you watch it? I thought it was very revealing of God interceding, especially that nothing would grow there until Jews moved back in.
    There was nothing god like in making the desert bloom. I lived there for several years and I can testify it was a united effort of thousands of people with the will to make the desert bloom that got the job done.

Of course it cost the Palestinian's most of their water to do it, there is that dark underbelly of the progress of Israel.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree