1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 18:17
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I have no idea what the man meant by that but it sure makes the "fact" of evolution not look so factual does it?
    I have no idea what the man meant

You have no idea what he meant but are 100% certain he is wrong. Do you see how ridiculous what you are saying is?
  2. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 18:52
    So they found some more old bones in Africa and now they say: Everything has changed!!!! So it seems the evolutionist have to start over again....
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090915101355.htm

it doesn't say everything has changed, it just new dimension.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 19:07
    I have no idea what the man meant by that but it sure makes the "fact" of evolution not look so factual does it?
    So if you don't know what he meant, then what is your point? For you to make a statement that you believe in creationism and know nothing about evolution nor science in general?
  4. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 19:29
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    So if you don't know what he meant, then what is your point? For you to make a statement that you believe in creationism and know nothing about evolution nor science in general?
    The point you guys can't seem to get is what was said, by not me, but your own kind... Everytime some bone is dug up the put a new year on it and exclame this is the missing link!!! Anyone with have a brain can see it's a monkey and nothing else that porbaly only a few thousand years old at the most....
    Evolution is like a book to me. One that has the preface that says what this story in this book is going to be about. It has a little of chapter one, a couple lines in chapter 10, a sentance in chapter 37, a comma in chapter 53 and then in the last chapter, a summery with what this book was supposed to be about.
    Now doesn't that seem stupid to read this and decide it was the best story ever? Now you have the story of evolution. Too many missing pages. In fact most of it is missing..... Oh yeah..I keep forgetting, it's a fact though!!!
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 19:37
    The point you guys can't seem to get is what was said, by not me, but your own kind... Everytime some bone is dug up the put a new year on it and exclame this is the missing link!!! Anyone with have a brain can see it's a monkey and nothing else that porbaly only a few thousand years old at the most....
    Evolution is like a book to me. One that has the ...[text shortened]... pages. In fact most of it is missing..... Oh yeah..I keep forgetting, it's a fact though!!!
    So if you so obviously show how little you know about science doesn't mean that we have to pity you and say that you are absolutely correct whatever you say? It's your religion so it must be right, right?

You put a parallel to a book, okay so will I.
    Someone writes a book a copple of thousands years ago, not known who, at a time whn little is known about biology (In the same text it is written that bats are birds!), then this must be true, right? Every observation that contradict the book must be wrong because the truth (written by someone knowing little about biology) is written back on white. Never change the text, ever. Make a religion out of it.
    Now doesn't that seem stupid?
  6. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 20:07
    So they found some more old bones in Africa and now they say: Everything has changed!!!! So it seems the evolutionist have to start over again....
    The dinosaurs went extinct because Noah said hell no to handling the beasts. For the life of me I don't understand his rattlesnake decision.
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 20:09
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    So if you so obviously show how little you know about science doesn't mean that we have to pity you and say that you are absolutely correct whatever you say? It's your religion so it must be right, right?

You put a parallel to a book, okay so will I.
    Someone writes a book a copple of thousands years ago, not known who, at a time whn little is known ab ...[text shortened]... hite. Never change the text, ever. Make a religion out of it.
    Now doesn't that seem stupid?
    I'm sure it does to you my friend...
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 21:29
    Evolution is like a book to me. One that has the ...[text shortened]... pages. In fact most of it is missing..... Oh yeah..I keep forgetting, it's a fact though!!!
    The point you guys can't seem to get is what was said, by not me, but your own kind.

My own kind? A human being? Do you mean a scientist? Beacuse if you do i'm not a scientist.

Everytime some bone is dug up the put a new year on it and exclame this is the missing link!!!

No they don't, you're just showing your ignorance about this story now. The fossils, as there are bones from 36 different specimens that have been recovered from the site, were found 17yrs ago. Its taken a team of over 30 dedicated scientists 17yrs to prevent this evidence, hardly just diggin up a bone and slapping a date on it. Nobody's proclaiming it's a missing link, only you keep prattling on about that, it's another pice of the jigsaw that builds up our evolutionary history.

Anyone with have a brain can see it's a monkey and nothing else that porbaly only a few thousand years old at the most....

What you mean is anybody who wants to maintain their ignorant dogmatic view of biblical history can see it's a 'monkey'. If you actually read what the professional scientists say about the fossil, it's not a chimp and it's not human.

The arrogance that somehow you know better than these scientists who have dedicated their lived to this science is quite staggering, and this coming from a man who struggles to put grammatical sentences together. If you want to put your view across and be taken seriously, at least try and write better than a 10yr old.
  9. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    02 Oct '09 22:07
    I'm sure it does to you my friend...
    Yes it does, as it looks very stupid when a creationist wants to discuss evolution and science when he obviously don't know anything about it.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '09 21:39
    I never said it proved evolution wrong. But it's just amazing how many so called educated humans keep falling for this ever changing THEORY. Oh sorry I keep forgetting THEORY means "fact" in the Evolutionezze language.....

Oh yeah watch the name calling. It can get you into trouble.
    if your opinion is retarded i am free to call your opinion retarded. and you a dumbass. it is called freedom of speech. as long as i present arguments supporting me calling you a dumbass.

all theories are changing. that is what science is about, enriching knowledge more and more. no theory is the ultimate truth to any particular subject.
  11. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    04 Oct '09 06:36
    Originally posted by joe beyser
    The dinosaurs went extinct because Noah said hell no to handling the beasts. For the life of me I don't understand his rattlesnake decision.
    Rec'd lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree