1. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    02 Oct '09 00:51
    So they found some more old bones in Africa and now they say: Everything has changed!!!! So it seems the evolutionist have to start over again....
  2. Standard memberDavid C
    Flamenco Sketches
    Spain, in spirit
    Joined
    09 Sep '04
    Moves
    59422
    02 Oct '09 01:12
    Originally posted by galveston75
    So they found some more old bones in Africa and now they say: Everything has changed!!!! So it seems the evolutionist have to start over again....
    Been reading Kent Hovind's drivel again?
  3. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    02 Oct '09 01:23
    Originally posted by David C
    Been reading Kent Hovind's drivel again?
    Nope..Just watching the national news today. They say this new find changes all the previous ideas.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    02 Oct '09 02:57
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Nope..Just watching the national news today. They say this new find changes all the previous ideas.
    Yes, now the finding is that humans evolved into monkeys. Go figure?
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    02 Oct '09 03:25
    Originally posted by galveston75
    So they found some more old bones in Africa and now they say: Everything has changed!!!! So it seems the evolutionist have to start over again....
    Evolutionists has to start over again? No way. Darwins theories still stands. If you don't know that, you don't know much about evolution.

    When does creationists ever learn? Answer: Never! Because new observations threatens their dogma.
  6. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    34575
    02 Oct '09 05:25
    Originally posted by galveston75
    So they found some more old bones in Africa and now they say: Everything has changed!!!! So it seems the evolutionist have to start over again....
    "They"? How about some substantiation, please?
  7. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51439
    02 Oct '09 10:18
    Originally posted by galveston75
    So they found some more old bones in Africa and now they say: Everything has changed!!!! So it seems the evolutionist have to start over again....
    So it seems the evolutionist have to start over again....

    So utterly obtuse words actually fail me.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    29132
    02 Oct '09 10:26
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    [b]So it seems the evolutionist have to start over again....

    So utterly obtuse words actually fail me.[/b]
    the dumbass probably thinks this is actually a good idea. that the theory of evolution is finally proven false and therefore full of crap and the creationists win.

    while all this does is prove evolution is a really theory because it is improvable. it admits it doesn't have all the answers and will change to new knowledge. while the bible hasn't change to accomodate not a single discovery.
  9. SubscriberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Joined
    02 Feb '07
    Moves
    51439
    02 Oct '09 10:40
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    the dumbass probably thinks this is actually a good idea. that the theory of evolution is finally proven false and therefore full of crap and the creationists win.

    while all this does is prove evolution is a really theory because it is improvable. it admits it doesn't have all the answers and will change to new knowledge. while the bible hasn't change to accomodate not a single discovery.
    I remember a quote form an eminent biologist whos name i can't remember.

    Evolution is a fact, the mechanisms of evolution though are still being theorised

    What i find ironic coming from galveston, especially as he is a JW, is this. In another thread about the doctrinal inconsistencies of the Watchtower magazine over the years we were told how this was a good thing as JW's views could change with the available evidence, ie in a scientific way. Yet when scientific views shape to reflect the evidence, somehow the theory comes crashing down and 'they' have to start at the beginning again.
  10. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    02 Oct '09 14:08
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    the dumbass probably thinks this is actually a good idea. that the theory of evolution is finally proven false and therefore full of crap and the creationists win.

    while all this does is prove evolution is a really theory because it is improvable. it admits it doesn't have all the answers and will change to new knowledge. while the bible hasn't change to accomodate not a single discovery.
    I never said it proved evolution wrong. But it's just amazing how many so called educated humans keep falling for this ever changing THEORY. Oh sorry I keep forgetting THEORY means "fact" in the Evolutionezze language.....

    Oh yeah watch the name calling. It can get you into trouble.
  11. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Joined
    08 Dec '04
    Moves
    16907
    02 Oct '09 14:22
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Nope..Just watching the national news today. They say this new find changes all the previous ideas.
    Who are "they"?

    If they're on the television, they're credible. Moreover, we can be certain that everything they said to the camera was presented in whole. Television is far better than science journals as a source for information concerning fossils and their place in the development of evolutionary theory.
  12. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    02 Oct '09 15:07
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Who are "they"?

    If they're on the television, they're credible. Moreover, we can be certain that everything they said to the camera was presented in whole. Television is far better than science journals as a source for information concerning fossils and their place in the development of evolutionary theory.
    "They" are the so called experts in evolution that were being interviewed on national news. They also used the words "we have to rethink our theories". I'm not making this up.
  13. Pepperland
    Joined
    30 May '07
    Moves
    12892
    02 Oct '09 16:00
    Originally posted by galveston75
    So they found some more old bones in Africa and now they say: Everything has changed!!!! So it seems the evolutionist have to start over again....
    yes, and joseph smith had been right all along, damn it!
  14. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    43938
    02 Oct '09 16:45
    Originally posted by galveston75
    "They" are the so called experts in evolution that were being interviewed on national news. They also used the words "we have to rethink our theories". I'm not making this up.
    So if you know what they actually meant by "rethink our theories", then explain what they actually meant in detail! Evolution from it's base?

    Science is that it constantly think, and rethink. It's a part of the process.
    Anti-evolutionists never rethink. They belive in the creation as was written thousands of year ago when biology was a primitive science. Like dinosaurs lived in paralell with humans and such. They never rethink, they never think.
  15. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    02 Oct '09 16:54
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    So if you know what they actually meant by "rethink our theories", then explain what they actually meant in detail! Evolution from it's base?

    Science is that it constantly think, and rethink. It's a part of the process.
    Anti-evolutionists never rethink. They belive in the creation as was written thousands of year ago when biology was a primitive scien ...[text shortened]... Like dinosaurs lived in paralell with humans and such. They never rethink, they never think.
    I have no idea what the man meant by that but it sure makes the "fact" of evolution not look so factual does it?
Back to Top