31 May '06
    Moves
    22 May '14 00:10
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    Assuming a god exists.

How does he structure "the church"?

What church is it?

How is Man getting in the way?
    And how could humans possibly get in gods way???
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 May '14 12:23
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Stating your position that the universe is evidence of a creator over and over
    again does nothing to deal with the fact that that argument is long refuted.

Not just rebutted, but refuted. It's provably, and proven wrong.

Simply stating your position over and over again just makes you look stupid.
    It makes it look like you can't comprehend that y ...[text shortened]... dded faster than you can read them, maybe then you will comprehend how dumb
    that statement is.
    Your argument that what exists is not evidence or proof for a creator God is false, that is, science, or whatever evidence you care to cite, has not proven that what exists is not evidence for a creator.

It's all in your mind. All that exists is all the evidence there is for anything one can think of, because there's nothing else to reference as evidence except all that exists.

You infer I'm stupid. That is irrelevant, and somewhat hypocritical considering that all you have as evidence for whatever you think caused the universe to come into existence is the same evidence I'm using to prove the universe was created. Neither you or I can 'prove' how the universe came into existence. The proof is the existence of the universe that it was created.

If I'm right, and I see the hand of God in the creation of all that exists based on simple observation and a heart desire to know the truth, then who is really the stupid one?

If you're right, then the proof you cite, as arrived at by a scientific method developed by man, is the evidence, and not the actual existence of the universe itself.

Apples and oranges.

Anyway, I agree and see your point of view. I have proven nothing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree