he's bringing sexy back

he's bringing sexy back

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
30 Apr 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
well if you ask the christians on here they have managed to organize a meet up, although they have only managed to pin him down to a 'soon' his schedule must be choka-block if even after 4000 years he can still only commit to a 'soon'. i wouldnt start boiling the kettle yet.
For an eternal god "soon" might be the best part of a long time away.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Apr 13

[b]"But she should be careful of dressing that way in front of men she does not want to allure."

how is it possible to dress to allure the man you want to gain as a husband, without other men seeing you? does this also work the other way around, do you make sure you are keeping your guns hidden with a long sleeved shirt when you strut around the old folks home?[/b]
I don't have to worry about that for I am not in the old folks home. Women can figure a way, I got confidence in them.

Moves
30 Apr 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
I don't have to worry about that for I am not in the old folks home. Women can figure a way, I got confidence in them.
what about cruising up and down the high street in your mobility scooter, i bet that turns the ladies heads? or flashing your personalized urinary catheter...........booooom, panty dropper.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Apr 13
2 edits

shocking stuff. i clicked on the link to the actual questionnaire, the results are extremely disturbing. apparently women are responsible for the thoughts that men have.
Exactly.

And apparently, hair braiding is 'teh sex-ay'...

Who knew?

I do it mainly to keep it outta my face. I confess I never considered it might be driving men wild.

If this is truly the standard we're going by, no wonder some men think all women are sluts. *cough*Rush Limbaugh*cough*

Of course, I sometimes wonder what male chauvinist Paul would've thought about bikinis. They'd probably earn us all the front row in hell.

Moves
30 Apr 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
Exactly.

And apparently, hair braiding is 'teh sex-ay'...

Who knew?

I do it mainly to keep it outta my face. I confess I never considered it might be driving men wild.
oh yes, braided hair has been commonly known as the last taboo. once, as a treat my wife let me watch her and her friend braid each other hair.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
30 Apr 13

Of course it does. The same modesty and actions would apply to all.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 May 13

oh yes, braided hair has been commonly known as the last taboo. once, as a treat my wife let me watch her and her friend braid each other hair.
Those braided pigtails gives little boys the urge to pull on it and get them in trouble with the women teachers at school. I know all about that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Those braided pigtails gives little boys the urge to pull on it and get them in trouble with the women teachers at school. I know all about that.
Saying that is like blaming religion for the Crusades and the Inquisition.

The men who were responsible for both weren't religious at all. Greedy, yes. Religious, no.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 May 13

Originally posted by Suzianne
Saying that is like blaming religion for the Crusades and the Inquisition.

The men who were responsible for both weren't religious at all. Greedy, yes. Religious, no.
That sounds deep. I'm going to have to think on that one for awhile. 😏