1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86385
    27 Apr '13 05:34
    http://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Red_Hot_Pawn

    Lower half of the page in the section on engine users.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    27 Apr '13 07:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    http://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Red_Hot_Pawn

    Lower half of the page in the section on engine users.
    Yes, I have Houdini 3 Aquarium to use now. However, the Spirituality Forum has kept me busy with their question on spiritual matters that I feel I should answer for them so that they do not remain ignorant. This means I have not spent the necessary time I need to in order to learn all its functions in analyzing a game.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86385
    27 Apr '13 07:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, I have Houdini 3 Aquarium to use now. However, the Spirituality Forum has kept me busy with their question on spiritual matters that I feel I should answer for them so that they do not remain ignorant. This means I have not spent the necessary time I need to in order to learn all its functions in analyzing a game.
    You should be like me and move with your eyes closed.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    27 Apr '13 07:16
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You should be like me and move with your eyes closed.
    Based on your rating, I can surely believe that. You may benefit by getting a Houdini 3 Aquarium DVD, that is, if you can figure out how to use it.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86385
    27 Apr '13 07:291 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    ... You may benefit by getting a Houdini 3 Aquarium DVD, that is, if you can figure out how to use it.
    So you think I'm inclined to be dishonest and cheat and that I'm unintelligent because I have a low chess rating?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    27 Apr '13 07:364 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So you think I'm inclined to be dishonest and cheat and that I'm unintelligent because I have a low chess rating?
    I did not mean you should use it in playing your games on RHP. I meant for you to use it to blunder check all your finished games so you can see where you or your opponent might have played better. That way, if you play that line again you might do better.

    P.S. I do not equate someone's intelligence with their chess rating like some people do. However, making moves without looking doesn't sound too intelligent, but I could be overlooking something.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86385
    27 Apr '13 07:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I do not equate someones intelligence with their chess rating like some people do.
    So what did you mean by implying I would not be able to understand how to use the chess computer?
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    27 Apr '13 07:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So what did you mean by implying I would not be able to understand how to use the chess computer?
    Well, since you play with your eyes closed, it might effect your understanding of how you should use the Houdini 3 Aquarium, since it has many function to learn. Even I haven't learned them all and you know how extremely intelligent I am. 😏
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86385
    27 Apr '13 07:57
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, since you play with your eyes closed, it might effect your understanding of how you should use the Houdini 3 Aquarium, since it has many function to learn. Even I haven't learned them all and you know how extremely intelligent I am. 😏
    What do you expect your rating to increase to once you are fully familiar with the controls of your new chess engine?
  10. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    27 Apr '13 10:01
    Originally posted by divegeester
    http://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Red_Hot_Pawn

    Lower half of the page in the section on engine users.
    why is this spamming up spirituality, take it to general or consign it to some other nondescript place in the outer Mongolia of cyber space.
  11. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    27 Apr '13 10:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, since you play with your eyes closed, it might effect your understanding of how you should use the Houdini 3 Aquarium, since it has many function to learn. Even I haven't learned them all and you know how extremely intelligent I am. 😏
    So does the OP and its link mean that
    not only are you a right wing gun nut
    and a religious zealot but also a dishonest
    cheat as well?


    Please explain RJ.

    Are you admitting here as is shown on the above link
    that you have and use a chess engine?

    Namely Houdini?

    If so then are you not dishonest and without integrity
    and credibility and therefore should be banned under
    the terms of service of this website?

    What have you to say for yourself you
    right wing gun nut religious over zealous
    dishonest man?
  12. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    27 Apr '13 11:18
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why is this spamming up spirituality, take it to general or consign it to some other nondescript place in the outer Mongolia of cyber space.
    Who are you to tell us where to post?

    RJ is a religious nut who claims to be
    a good clean living christian with all the
    attributes that christians are supposed to have.

    But he is 2 faced because he has already said
    that he is a right wing gun nut. How does that
    sit with "Thou shalt not kill?" "Turn the other
    cheek" and all that nonsense?

    Real followers of God are supposed to shun
    weaponry and love their neighbour and help
    each other. RJ doesn't fit that version of
    christianity.

    Now there is a charge of improper dishonest play
    by the use of a chess engine.

    I am asking RJ how this all fits in with him being
    a proper christian.

    This is exactly the right place to ask him.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86385
    27 Apr '13 11:44
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why is this spamming up spirituality, take it to general or consign it to some other nondescript place in the outer Mongolia of cyber space.
    Don't you think honesty in chess (and life) is related to a person's spirituality?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86385
    27 Apr '13 11:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why is this spamming up spirituality, take it to general or consign it to some other nondescript place in the outer Mongolia of cyber space.
    You are welcome of course to alert the thread and request that the moderation team move it.
  15. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    27 Apr '13 11:47
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You are welcome of course to alert the thread and request that the moderation team move it.
    I may be a few things, but I am not a 'grass'.
Back to Top