Originally posted by FMF
    You are claiming you're not a "grass".
    so i am.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 15:37
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    have you not read the link in the opening post, then may i suggest that you do so now.
    How does that link in any way "confirm", as you have claimed, that I "may be living in Indonesia for less than pure reasons"?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 15:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    How does that link in any way "confirm", as you have claimed, that I "may be living in Indonesia for less than pure reasons"?
    I suggest you read it and find out.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 15:38
    so i am.
    So when you and galveston75 tried to get me banned from the site over that abusive PM issue, weren't you both being "grasses"?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 15:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    So when you and galveston75 tried to get me banned from the site over that abusive PM issue, weren't you both being "grasses"?
    I think stalking is a very serious issue, I am sure Galveston felt strongly enough about it to report you to the moderators.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 15:41

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 15:41
    I suggest you read it and find out.
    Isn't you claiming the suggestion that I live in Indonesia for "less than pure reasons" has been "confirmed" a pretty nasty example of you trying to make things personal?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 15:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 15:422 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Isn't you claiming the suggestion that I live in Indonesia for "less than pure reasons" has been "confirmed" a pretty nasty example of you trying to make things personal?
    The Forums are generally speaking bloody battlefields of ideas, where personal attacks and people's less high-minded impulses tend to prevail over regard for facts or indeed personal integrity and intellectual honesty. They are inhabited by some legendary trolls, such as FMF (a Brit living in Indonesia for reasons we'd rather not inquire into...), as well as other distinguished representatives of the internet's legion of trolls.

let it be known FMF that i did not author the content. Its not my suggestion, i merely reported it.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 15:50
    let it be known FMF that i did not author the content. Its not my suggestion, i merely reported it.
    But you claimed that the suggestion that I live here in Indonesia for "less than pure" reasons had been "confirmed". You said that. The word "confirmed" doesn't appear at the link. Are you now trying to distance yourself from what you yourself just wrote by saying "[you] did not author the content"? I know I offended you in the discussion about cricket on the Sports Forum, but don't you think this is you now going a bit too far?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 15:542 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    But you claimed that the suggestion that I live here in Indonesia for "less than pure" reasons had been "confirmed". You said that. The word "confirmed" doesn't appear at the link. Are you now trying to distance yourself from what you yourself just wrote by saying "[you] did not author the content"? I know I offended you in the discussion about cricket on the Sports Forum, but don't you think this is you now going a bit too far?
    Confirmed not by me FMF, but by the content of the web page, i am not distancing myself from anything, i have merely reported the content of the page, i have no way of knowing why you chose to live in Indonesia and could not care less either. I am not offended FMF.

If i was you though, i would ask the authors to remove the reference that you re living in Indonesia for some other reason than that which is pure.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 15:571 edit
    confirmed not by me FMF, but by the content of the web page, i am not distancing myself from anything, i have merely reported the content of the page, i have no way of knowing why you chose to live in Indonesia and could not care less either. I am not offended FMF.
    How has the web site content "confirmed", in your view, that I live in Indonesia for "less than pure reasons"? Seitse used to compare me to child rapist Gary Glitter; joe beyser used to chase me from forum to forum suggesting that I have sex with animals; and now here you are suggesting this web site has "confirmed" something about me. What makes people like you Seitse and joe beyser think this kind of thing is acceptable?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 16:001 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    the website posted in the open posters remarks you will see that it also confirms FMF as a legendary troll and that he may be living in Indonesia for less than pure reasons.

this was my remark, that the website and Duchess64 confirm that you are a legendary troll. That you are also living in Indonesia under less that pure circumstances is an an extra to the main statement of confirmation that you are a legendary troll.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Apr '13 16:002 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    How has the web site content "confirmed", in your view, that I live in Indonesia for "less than pure reasons"? Seitse used to compare me to child rapist Gary Glitter; joe beyser used to chase me from forum to forum suggesting that I have sex with animals; and now here you are suggesting this web site has "confirmed" something about me. What makes people like you Seitse and joe beyser think this kind of thing is acceptable?
    Its not my view FMF. You are freaking out. I merely reported the content.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree