1. Joined
    06 Jul '12
    Moves
    24 Dec '12 16:48
    Hello ...., Today is Christmas Eve and I want to wish you and your family A Very Merry Christmas and hope you have a good New Year. I hope that your & your Loved Ones get many gifts and remember the gifts given to us by God Our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ
    Christmas Is Love

"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values. It is peace because we have found peace in the Savior’s teachings. It is the time we realize most deeply that the more love is expended, the more there is of it for others."

—Thomas S. Monson, "Christmas Is Love", 2012 First Presidency Christmas Devotional, December 2012 Topics: Christmas
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Dec '12 05:171 edit
    Originally posted by Lloyd E Adkins
    Hello ...., Today is Christmas Eve and I want to wish you and your family A Very Merry Christmas and hope you have a good New Year. I hope that your & your Loved Ones get many gifts and remember the gifts given to us by God Our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ
    Christmas Is Love

"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thoug s Is Love", 2012 First Presidency Christmas Devotional, December 2012 Topics: Christmas
    Mormon propaganda blogs are not allowed on this website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_S._Monson
  3. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    26 Dec '12 17:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Mormon propaganda blogs are not allowed on this website.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_S._Monson
    Why is Mormonism not allowed?

It seems to me that you have every other
    religious nut on here handing out their creed
    whether we like it or not.
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    26 Dec '12 17:52
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Why is Mormonism not allowed?

It seems to me that you have every other
    religious nut on here handing out their creed
    whether we like it or not.
    They had a choice to allow Irish or Mormons, the LDS church lost.
  5. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    26 Dec '12 17:52
    Originally posted by Lloyd E Adkins
    Christmas Is Love

"Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thoug ...[text shortened]... s Is Love", 2012 First Presidency Christmas Devotional, December 2012 Topics: Christmas
    Merry Christmas Lloyd 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree