1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Dec '14 14:38
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    My cronies are better than your cronies. 😏
    Yes, they MUST be better than those low life Nobel prize winners who think the world is billions of years old.

You are delusional.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    23 Dec '14 18:17
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yes, they MUST be better than those low life Nobel prize winners who think the world is billions of years old.

You are delusional.
    What low life Nobel prize winners would that be?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Dec '14 22:30
    What low life Nobel prize winners would that be?
    I was just parroting what you think about scientists who believe in evolution. As they should since it is true.

Got any more BS politically motivated antiscience video's to prove your point?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Dec '14 00:39
    I was just parroting what you think about scientists who believe in evolution. As they should since it is true.

Got any more BS politically motivated antiscience video's to prove your point?
    Well, you have nothing to prove your point.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Dec '14 02:54
    Well, you have nothing to prove your point.
    The point is it is obvious a long period of time passed for those layers to accumulate because an entire lake a hundred miles wide cannot evaporate in a few months. It happened time after time after time and maybe a billion years ago.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Dec '14 07:21
    The point is it is obvious a long period of time passed for those layers to accumulate because an entire lake a hundred miles wide cannot evaporate in a few months. It happened time after time after time and maybe a billion years ago.
    That is only speculation since you were not there to see it; and a lot of things can happen in 6000 years.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Dec '14 02:35
    That is only speculation since you were not there to see it; and a lot of things can happen in 6000 years.
    So your delusion extends even to obvious long term events on Mars. I don't really give a crap any more. Take your delusions and stuff them up your brain.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Dec '14 02:52
    So your delusion extends even to obvious long term events on Mars. I don't really give a crap any more. Take your delusions and stuff them up your brain.
    No I am not delusional about it. I admit that we just don't know what exactly happened on Mars or how long it took. All the scientists can do is speculate since none of them were there to observe it happening.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Dec '14 02:52
    No I am not delusional about it. I admit that we just don't know what exactly happened on Mars or how long it took. All the scientists can do is speculate since none of them were there to observe it happening.
    Frankly Hinds, I don't give a dam what you think any more.
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Dec '14 11:24
    Well, at least you used to. So what has changed your mind? 😏
  11. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    28 Dec '14 12:13
    What took you so long? 😕
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Dec '14 18:344 edits
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    What took you so long? 😕
    You can only play that game with delusional people so long before the bruises on your forehead get noticeable.

He is the kind of person, if you put him on a time machine up a thousand miles high and seeing the Earth go by in time at a rate of ten years per second and watch that for 3 hours, land 200,000 years ago, Neathertals outside the door, he would just call it a trick by the devil.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    28 Dec '14 21:09
    You can only play that game with delusional people so long before the bruises on your forehead get noticeable.

He is the kind of person, if you put him on a time machine up a thousand miles high and seeing the Earth go by in time at a rate of ten years per second and watch that for 3 hours, land 200,000 years ago, Neathertals outside the door, he would just call it a trick by the devil.
    Well, it would be, because there is no time machine that can do that. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree