1. Donationbuckky
    Filthy sinner
    Outskirts of bliss
    Joined
    24 Sep '02
    Moves
    96652
    02 Dec '06 14:30
    Of all the Holy Books in the world which one really is the Word of God ?
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Joined
    13 Dec '04
    Moves
    49088
    02 Dec '06 19:34
    Originally posted by buckky
    Of all the Holy Books in the world which one really is the Word of God ?
    It has to be Revelation. All of the others pale in grandiosity.
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Joined
    31 Jul '01
    Moves
    91452
    02 Dec '06 19:56
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    It has to be Revelation. All of the others pale in grandiosity.
    I'm suprised you didn't name encyclicals of the Vatican.
  4. Standard memberblakbuzzrd
    Buzzardus Maximus
    Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    23729
    02 Dec '06 22:061 edit
    Originally posted by buckky
    Of all the Holy Books in the world which one really is the Word of God ?
    As far as we're concerned?

    http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/termsofservice.php
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    2926
    02 Dec '06 22:101 edit
    Originally posted by buckky
    Of all the Holy Books in the world which one really is the Word of God ?
    LOL
  6. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Joined
    11 Sep '04
    Moves
    7707
    04 Dec '06 22:07
    Originally posted by buckky
    Of all the Holy Books in the world which one really is the Word of God ?
    It hasn't been written yet.
  7. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Joined
    26 Apr '04
    Moves
    66095
    05 Dec '06 01:07
    Which God?
  8. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    05 Dec '06 01:09
    Originally posted by KnightWulfe
    Which God?
    User 255770

    Gi-goh!
  9. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    05 Dec '06 09:33
    Originally posted by buckky
    Of all the Holy Books in the world which one really is the Word of God ?
    If God existed and wrote a book one would expect him to sign it or at least give some solid evidence that he wrote it. ahosney claims in the Qu'ran thread that the Qu'ran has certain properties which make it miraculous thus a sign that it was authored by God. However, as with the Bible, only believers can see the signs, they are not obvious to everyone.
    Another alternative is that God does not want everyone to know which book is his and expects people to go searching for it. I cant really understand the reasoning behind why that would be the case.
    My observation is that most 'believers' accept as holy the first 'holy book' that they read after first believing that a God exists.
  10. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Joined
    27 Jan '05
    Moves
    83887
    07 Dec '06 12:49
    Originally posted by buckky
    Of all the Holy Books in the world which one really is the Word of God ?
    The Yellow Pages.
  11. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    9895
    07 Dec '06 16:15
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    If God existed and wrote a book one would expect him to sign it or at least give some solid evidence that he wrote it. ahosney claims in the Qu'ran thread that the Qu'ran has certain properties which make it miraculous thus a sign that it was authored by God. However, as with the Bible, only believers can see the signs, they are not obvious to everyone.
    ...[text shortened]... cept as holy the first 'holy book' that they read after first believing that a God exists.
    By saying this you simply Ignore evrything I said to you before.

    I wish you can go back and see what I said there in the Quran thread.
  12. The sky
    Joined
    05 Apr '05
    Moves
    10385
    07 Dec '06 21:58
    Originally posted by blakbuzzrd
    As far as we're concerned?

    http://www.redhotpawn.com/myhome/termsofservice.php
    So you are a Russian?
Back to Top