1. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 15:24
    @fmf said
    It would be interesting to hear an answer to this.

Hope that there will be less suffering or injustice in the world?

Hope that God listens to prayers or intervenes in human affairs?

Hope that the "end times" come soon and "wickedness" vanquished?

Hope that one will have everlasting life?
    What Jesus said

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. (Matthew 5:3-9 KJV)

No religion or faith or belief is required for this. All that is needed is for a man to follow his conscience, and those who do that will reap the reward of eternal life. The knowledge of good and evil is in every man. God has poured out His Spirit on every man and every man is justified by the blood of Christ. So in the end those who do these things will hear this from Christ :

... Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 15:41
    @rajk999 said
    What Jesus said

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in hea ...[text shortened]... me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. (Matthew 25:34-36 KJV)
    You realize Jesus Christ said that before the New Covenant was established through His sacrificial death on the cross and Resurrection, right?

Before He made a way for man’s sins to be forgiven through His shed blood, right?

No one is disputing that good works and doing one’s best to keep the commandments is important, but to say faith and belief are not necessary proves you are a false teacher who ignores huge sections of the the Holy Bible.
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 19:02
    @divegeester said
    Tired of bad news?

Join a religious cult with a history of child sacrifice, endemic bullying of its members and the covering up of child sex abuse by some of its leaders.

Sure.
    Lol. Wow!!! So out comes the true colors of your heart. I understand you hate the Witnesses. But that is not my problem is it? This is your problem because it takes some one really dark to completely miss the points mentioned in my post about giving anyone, yes anyone that might need some encouragement spiritually to just help them get thru another day in this sick demonized world because they could be someone who just lost a loved one by way of covid.
    But then your best little tiny friend FMF thinks all is just dandy and has no clue to reality. I hope the two of you are enjoying this sick system because it's going away very soon. Make sure you two dive really deep into some cave and hope you can survive what's coming..... Have a great day!!!!
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 19:071 edit
    @galveston75 said
    FMF thinks all is just dandy and has no clue to reality.
    On the contrary, humanity still faces huge challenges and terrible problems persist. Access to water will be a great cause for concern this century.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    09 Jan '22 23:47
    @fmf said
    On the contrary, humanity still faces huge challenges and terrible problems persist. Access to water will be a great cause for concern this century.
    Well now your being civil. I appreciate it. Yes water here in the SW United States is becoming more and more of a serious issue and will get worse with global warming.
    The huge lakes that the Colorado empty into are at their lowest levels since the damns were erected. Lake Mead and Lake Powell are loosing water by the feet each day. These lakes supply water for millions and once that supply is gone the western US will see problems like they never have.
  6. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 00:06
    @galveston75 said
    Lol. Wow!!! So out comes the true colors of your heart. I understand you hate the Witnesses. But that is not my problem is it? This is your problem because it takes some one really dark to completely miss the points mentioned in my post about giving anyone, yes anyone that might need some encouragement spiritually to just help them get thru another day in this sick demoni ...[text shortened]... o dive really deep into some cave and hope you can survive what's coming..... Have a great day!!!!
    You better start to like 'this sick demonized world.'
    Remember you get to stay here.
    It is only the elite 400 JW's that get to ascend into heaven.
    The sad benighted schmucks have to spend eternity frolicking with bambi.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 01:05
    @the-gravedigger said
    What verses or passages in the Holy Bible do the JWs use to justify that belief?
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 01:06
    @fmf said
    I think access to ale is of greater concern for some SF participants
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 01:31
    @the-gravedigger said
    I love this planet but I hate what Satan has done to it. And you are off on your numbers.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 01:32
    @the-gravedigger said
    How do you know galveston75 isn’t one of the elite 400 JW’s?

🤔
  11. SubscriberThe Gravedigger
    Jack Torrance
    Overlook Hotel
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 08:02
    @pb1022 said
    How do you know galveston75 isn’t one of the elite 400 JW’s?

🤔
    Those guys are too busy raking in the cash to spend time on here.
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    10 Jan '22 17:08
    @the-gravedigger said
    Those guys are too busy raking in the cash to spend time on here.
    What????

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree