1. Joined
    16 Jan '09
    Moves
    13 Dec '11 06:58
    Ok now everyone here is very bright, i imagine you all swirling your brandy by the fireplace wearing your one eye monocle laughing at types like me. But I profess chess could be an evil thing.

My argument is, the black and white tiles on the board represent 2 different energies, white=holy black=evil. This game is known to use to be enjoyed by the Egyptian goddess Isis, who i believe really is the devil if you put all the clues of history together... Ok back to the squares: These squares if you manipulate them in such a manner, you can get the upside down pentagram with black and white diamonds surrounding it. Is this just coincidence? Oh come on, it all makes sense. The Isis symbol is everywhere! I'm not sure if i sound like a madman, so I'll just wait for some replies. thanks.
  2. Joined
    08 Oct '06
    Moves
    13 Dec '11 07:34
    It all makes sense now. Isis was an ancient astronaut who brought the game of Chess, and pentagrams, to Earth!
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '11 08:02
    Originally posted by Daniel Kirk
    Ok now everyone here is very bright, i imagine you all swirling your brandy by the fireplace wearing your one eye monocle laughing at types like me. But I profess chess could be an evil thing.

My argument is, the black and white tiles on the board represent 2 different energies, white=holy black=evil. This game is known to use to be enjoyed by the Eg ...[text shortened]... everywhere! I'm not sure if i sound like a madman, so I'll just wait for some replies. thanks.
    I guess that's why you've only played 8 games in 3 years here and haven't moved for the last 876 days.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Dec '11 09:071 edit

My argument is, the black and white tiles on the board represent 2 different energies, white=holy black=evil. This game is known to use to be enjoyed by the Eg ...[text shortened]... everywhere! I'm not sure if i sound like a madman, so I'll just wait for some replies. thanks.
    Have you taken any LSD lately? I've heard that can do so weird things
    to your thinking.
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    13 Dec '11 10:411 edit

if i manipulate all the squares on the chess board, in such a way that some of them might not be squares anymore and some of them might be of other colors than black and white, i can make a bunny rabbit. so not only chess isn't evil, but chess is cute and fluffy

Edit: i get(hope) that you thought this as a joke. keep trying, the funny is right around the corner
  6. England
    Moves
    13 Dec '11 11:13
    well it drives me mad
  7. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    14 Dec '11 17:28

I've been saying that for years, no one listens. 😞

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree