1. Cape Town
    Moves
    28 Jul '13 07:37
    As always, when faced with a question you are uncomfortable with, you try to drown it out with vast volumes of rubbish. I think you fit I. A.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    29 Jul '13 04:18
    Hi Grampy Bobby,

I am sorry to say, but I have learned to realize that any quote from the Holy Bible is considered just rubbish to the atheists and evilutionists. The atheist evilutionists will quickly stick his head up his arse to guard against its truth entering his consciousness, because they love to believe the lie so much.

The Instructor
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    29 Jul '13 10:311 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am sorry to say, but I have learned to realize that any quote from the Holy Bible is considered just rubbish to the atheists and evilutionists.
    You are a remarkably slow learner. You have probably been told exactly that at least 50 times over the course of several years, and you have only just caught on?
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    29 Jul '13 13:25
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Hi Grampy Bobby,

I am sorry to say, but I have learned to realize that any quote from the Holy Bible is considered just rubbish to the atheists and evilutionists. The atheist evilutionists will quickly stick his head up his arse to guard against its truth entering his consciousness, because they love to believe the lie so much.

The Instructor
    .... and the higher the intelligence quotient, the greater the aberrations of skillfully defending falsehood;
    apprehension, acceptance and application of absolute truth sheds light and provides contentment.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    29 Jul '13 13:39
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    .... and the higher the intelligence quotient, the greater the aberrations of skillfully defending falsehood;
    apprehension, acceptance and application of absolute truth sheds light and provides contentment.
    Seems to me you are the fool claiming to have spotted wise men and not liking what you see.

Its also seems to me that if someone 'skillfully defends falsehood' you might want to consider the possibility that it is not falsehood.
  6. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    30 Jul '13 23:47
    this is so close to speaking in tongues I'm wondering if the holy
    spirit has got hold of you ... or you been on the sherry again?
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Aug '13 07:37
    Without possession of absolute truth, human life on earth nets out to an exercise
    in compensatory behaviour and futility; utterly alone in time and for eternity.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    08 Aug '13 08:04
    Without possession of absolute truth, human life on earth nets out to an exercise
    in compensatory behaviour and futility; utterly alone in time and for eternity.
    I disagree. Possession of absolute truth does not somehow make your existence or actions more meaningful. Meaning is necessarily subjective. What may be meaningful to you, is not necessarily meaningful to me. What seems futile to you, may be of great importance to me. And you cannot tell me what is or is not futile to me.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Aug '13 08:22
    A fool is one who thinks he is wise.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 17:40
    [b]"HOW A WISE MAN SPOTS A FOOL"
    (Proverbs 14:7; 13:16-25; Key Vs Proverbs 13:20)

"Introduction: The word, "fool," is found in 62 verses of scripture; "fool's" (possessive) in seven verses; "fools" in 42 verses; "foolish" in 52 verses; and "foolishness" in 20 verses. In our text, the Bible warns about becoming a companion of fools. How does a pe ...[text shortened]... nistries.com/outlines/How_A_Wise_Man_Spots_A_Fool.htm

> Comments?[/b]
    Good read Bobby. I'm glad I didn't overlook this post. Convicting in a positive way.

I haven't read the rest of this thread yet, but I hope when I do I see more positive reviews.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 17:50
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So. Are there any wise men in this thread that have succeeded in spotting a fool? Are they willing to share the names with us?
    Well now! Finally a post worth replying to since I started reading this thread.

I spotted one the moment I laid eyes on the opening post. 😲 :'( 😕 😉
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 17:57
    I disagree. Possession of absolute truth does not somehow make your existence or actions more meaningful. Meaning is necessarily subjective. What may be meaningful to you, is not necessarily meaningful to me. What seems futile to you, may be of great importance to me. And you cannot tell me what is or is not futile to me.
    Thing is though is that it matters little what may be important to you or me, since it's all relative, but what is important is what matters to our Creator.

If there is one of course!
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Aug '13 19:36
    Originally posted by josephw
    Thing is though is that it matters little what may be important to you or me, since it's all relative, but what is important is what matters to our Creator.

If there is one of course!
    No, what is matters to the creator, if there is one, is not more important to me, than what matters to me. Importance is relative even in relation to a creator.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Aug '13 02:421 edit
    No, what is matters to the creator, if there is one, is not more important to me, than what matters to me. Importance is relative even in relation to a creator.
    I just spotted a fool -- twhitehead -- and I am not even a wise man. How is that possible?

The Instructor 😏 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree